Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I picked these two scrappers up from the pound.... They are "bad dogs" so far, yard has toys all over it, son gets up every morning at 8 to feed, water and play with them. For a 6 year old boy, I can't think of a better present, along with a wireless shock system (not the under ground fence, the one that works off distance) it should be here any day now.

The chocolate one is Coco, the "other one" is Hershey, they are supposed to be Australian Shepherds.... so far they are 2 of the best puppies I have seen in a long time, wife said to get 2 puppies so they will play together while son is in school all day, along with us being gone as well.... 1 dog always seems to work better, but my daughter (right at 2 years old) enjoys them as much as my son

Thanks for all the help picking out a dog

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep the blue eye speckled one is smart as a whip, and way more playful than her chocolate sister. The chocolate one is very laid back, plays.. but does not get into as much as her sister..

I picked the blue eyed one out myself, just because she has that look about her.. she is very smart and pays attention to you

Clint

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Those are cute puppies. Beware the smart ones. They can figure out more ways to get in trouble and aggravate you than the less bright ones.
You're going to love the wireless fence. We've had ours for 18mos and it is great. The only worries are dead collar batteries.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts