Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Customer Service from Springfield. I have 3 of their Gov't model scopes, 2nd generation, that have lost the set screws to the Objective rings and need replacements.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with Customer Service from Springfield. I have 3 of their Gov't model scopes, 2nd generation, that have lost the set screws to the Objective rings and need replacements.
SA's customer service is second to none. I had them do some work on a 1911I had of theirs and it was no questions asked, no charge, turned around in two weeks, and functioned perfectly. Plus, they didn't damage the gun while they had it (a big "if" these days). As with all customer service departments, you are dealing with real people who toil at a thankless job, so you will catch more bees with honey than with crap. Ask nice, have patience, be accommodating and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Chris

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sent a Gov 1911 in

because it was printing 6" to the left. Took them three months to get it back to me, it was to cold for the technician to go out to the range, no they don't have an indoor range. They returned it with a target shot by them that had 7 very well grouped rounds 6" to the left, with a note that it was in spec's. Last Springfield product I purchase .

·
Registered
388 Posts
I bought a 1911 Milspec a few years back. The parkerizing was flaking off of it. I called Springfield and they paid to have the gun shipped back to them and re-parkerized it on their dime. It took about 2 weeks for this to be done, which is quick. However, the re-parkerizing had flaws in it, due to poor prep work. I DuraCoated the gun and sold it. A Colt with no problems sits in its place. MI VHNTR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts