Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Afternoon all, 51 and that is the high for today. Slept in and it felt good. Got to be at Lexington 7:30 am tommorow for surgery, this time tomorrow I should be out of recovery, and probably up and walking, according to the doc. I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes, you all are family to me. Nothing much on tap today, just taking it easy, buttoning up the shop while we will be gone for a day or three, may be a week or two before i am back out in it. You all have a good one, Buff out.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Mid afternoon in suthun IN. We had breakfast for lunch at Dennys after church. Heading over to see my bro and SIL.
FB, having been told that there are only 3 things to remember* when road building, your ditch seems about right.
*Drainage, Dranage n Dranage.
We age at the Chicken House yday. Fried livers for me and several others. Food was good, plentiful and fairly priced. The one MAJOR complaint was the extreme acoustic hardness. 6 of us and it was mui difficult to have a conversation. I seldom dine out for the food. It is all about the fellowship and NOISE really makes me grumpy.
Dinah is out of Sam's....Later, Tom

21 - 23 of 23 Posts