Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
Afternoon all, 78 here and heading up to 83 or so they say. Church was great, preacher did a bang up job, and he really gets the little kids involved. This evening will be heading to Broadhead Ky, where my friends visitation is going to be, and he is to be buried there tomorrow. At church this morning, a guy I sold a 96 Swede that had been sporterized, put down a big yote at 200 yds or so, he was impressed with how flat the 120 gr load shot, and it about cut the yote in two. Got a busy week planned, you all have a good one, prayers for those that need them, Buff out.

Registered
Good Afternoon from Somewhere south of Findlay ohio.on I 75 southbound.
Had lunch in McD in Findlay and their food sure is Pricey. We just got a small snack..2 McDoubles for the paultry som of $6 which is about $2 higher than any I ever bought before. TONYS was much better and I did order the wrong thing. @CarlP had it covered. BLT sammich.
@Kentucky Fisherman I relayed the info to JB and said if she wore it around YOU, she would have to Tuck the Flag Part under. 馃樆
The dresses JB bought were for Grandaughters and the Flag Dress was FREE from the nice lady. I had not seen the photos Until the Skruske posted them, and I stuck the Squshed Gritty Tootsie rolls in someone's mailbox.
Horses in the parade were leaving "Deposits" and the Skruske told me a story about "Stack High In Transit." Maybe he will share it w y'all.
Heading on South to try to get Cats fed and Judy Brown to a doctor appointment tomar.
Have a safe day and be safe on I 75.

Registered
Good Afternoon from Somewhere south of Findlay ohio.on I 75 southbound.
The Findlay exit around #157 or so is where you will find Jaqua鈥檚 Fine Guns. It is on the west side of the interstate and easily visible as you鈥檙e passing by. Most of what they sell are high-end shotguns which are way out of my league but I bet Col. Jesse would like to pay them a visit, if he鈥檚 ever passing through that way.

Registered
Good afternoon everyone....nice and warm now. I just got back from the range where I was going to do some load work on my 6br. Got there and started to load some rounds and discovered I used to big of bushing and they barely held a bullet....pretty much a wasted trip fornthe 6br. I did drag out the savage lrpv that I put a brux barrel on chambered in 6 dasher. I hadn't shot it in a few years so I put a 24x scope on it to burn up some old ammo. It shot better than I remember....i.might have to put a better scope on and take it back when I get my 6br brass fixed.
While I was there some kid rolled in with some kind of single shot in 450 Bushmaster to sight in....half a box later he still wasn't on paper. I asked if they need help and looked and the scope was turned 90掳. Had up/down facing left/right....and on top of that is was loose as hell. After scope rotation and some tightening I looked down the bore and adjusted the scope. It was on paper first shot. Couple more tweaks and he went on to 100 yards.
I don't know how much hornady 450 ammo cost but I bet it's not cheap!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Administrator
Mikey, it's got twin 175 Evinrude Etecs. They are '06 models with only 240 hours.

Sky Vehicle Wheel Tire Cloud

Boat is a '98 but in great condition. Yes, it has a stabbin' cabin on it.

Stabbin' cabin

It has a little sink , ( probably won't use) and a small sleeping arrangement. We hope to do weekend trips, rent a slip and shower at the marina. Eat at the dock bars or pack. Heck could even throw the small grill on it. Just need a rod holder mount.

Property Product Interior design Wood Floor

Let's of room on the dance floor too!

Boat Watercraft Water Naval architecture Vehicle

Registered
I also figured out why my brass had no neck tension...I pulled the bushing to bump the shoulder on some loaded rounds and left the bushing on the bench 6 inches from the press I sized all that brass with. :rolleyes:
Bruce I haven't had any small pistol primers in a few years....been using SR. I need to order some but hate to.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts