Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
57° here in Upstate NY this morning, it is only going to be about 64° today for a high temperature. We had rain in different areas yesterday and we have a chance for some rain the next couple of days.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Good Sunday Morning

62 this morning in NC Ohio, prediction is rain but no clouds heading for OH. After all the garden work the last few days, I think its time to relax and Praise the Lord that I'm still alive and well. Everyone have a safe Sunday Prayers to those and country. Mike

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Good morning from Ventura California. 57 this morning. High is 79. Really pleasant weather.
All this sight seeing is exhausting. Slept in again yesterday. We spent a the day touring the USS Iowa. It was nice though too much of the ship is closed yet.
We are taking it easy today, sleeping in and nothing planned.
Tomorrow morning we begin our journey home.
Hope everyone has a blessed day,
Ken

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
morning all. 45 and smoky, haven't checked the weather. Hope it rains soon.
Running late for a Sunday, off to check cows and sprinklers, then to town for church and wally world.
Hope all the sprinklers are running, but that is not likely, getting a lot of them going now so something is always broke down.
Better get, will check back later. Have a blessed Lords' day.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
Mornin boys...
65 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
Got some rain yesterday but the steam pot got
fixed and was good. Fixed 2 pots as 1 just don't feed
the crowd. Woke up this morning hurting, think it might be
a stone trying to move.
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Good morning, GoGo. It's 75 in Louisviille, which is warm, but only going to 82. We had some showers overnight, but I think today is supposed to be dry. The weather guessers are promising cooler weather. We'll see.

Gotta get dressed for church. Then this afternoon I need to clean my Safari rifles and get some more stuff put away. Brought back some neat rocks, including petrified wood, for some friends.

Y'all have a good'n.

Carpman

·
Administrator
11,792 Posts
Good morning folks. It's 64° here with off and on showers. The gun raffle went exceptionally well yesterday and the rain held off until after we were gathered up and back at the shop. Graduation party afterwards was nice. Everyone raved over my pork and the sauce. Slept in this morning. I was pooped. I did wake up a few times during the night. It absolutely poured a few times. Garden is so wet my beans didn't come up. Way too wet to ge the tomatoes in. Turnips, squash and cabbage are doing well though. Guess I'll have late tomatoes this year.

Today I'm goin to take it easy. Need to package up and freeze the rest of my pork. Might run and do a little shopping for work shoes. Mine are starting to fall apart. But first, I need some coffee and breakfast.

Have a good one.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
4,671 Posts
Good morning everyone......back home in Indiana again.....i could tell almost as soon as we hit the state line the interstate got rougher. We woke up in Limon Colorado yesterday morning and rolled into the house about 2 am Indy time......my legs were feeling it from the drive....got home and sat up until 5 am before I could lay down for bed.:rolleyes:
Looking out the window I see lots of grass to mow along with unpacking the car, I'm going to do as little as possible after those tasks are completed unless it's working on some ammo.

You all have a good day and stay safe!

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Sunday

Good day from Indy. Little late to the party this morning. Started cleaning rifles after breakfast. Got a couple of bores soaking while I do nothing. It's what I do best!

Still in recovery mode from having new carpet installed just before we went west. It's cool and breezy here so I've got all the windows open. Hope it will help get rid of the new carpet smell that's killin' me!

College softball and baseball on today. I am a big fast pitch softball fan so I'll be parked in front of the TV shortly.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Good late morning from the hollow. I started a post around 8:00 and the laptop are it, so I went out and cut the grass instead. Now we'll see if the desktop eats this one. Mid 80's and cloudy this morning. Tarcila is out of town until this afternoon and the dogs were alone yesterday while I was at the UBR match (we had a professional dog walker see them mid day). So they needed some exercise and we went to the park for a walk. It was already in the 80's and humidity was over 90%. I've been running near empty since Mike & I got back from SD. I worked on Thursday, caught up with part of the grass and other stuff before loading up and gathering food & drink for the match on Friday. Then up at 4:30 Saturday and back home in the afternoon late. Still have many things to do but most of the fires are out for now.

G'day Y'all,
Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts