Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
37° here in Upstate NY this morning, the high temperature today will be up to about 46° only. We will be getting a chance of snow/rain showers till 10:00AM and then just rain after that. Yesterday we had some snow showers along with rain.

Yesterday I did some gun club paper work here at home in the morning then in the afternoon I was on the road doing a computer repair. Today we will go to church this morning and then this afternoon I will be going to do another computer repair.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Good morning from Bartonville Texas, 67 and cloudy, supposed to maybe rain, high is 81.
Hope to make it to church this morning. After that I don't know. Maybe load up and head to Minnesota. I will be leaving the RV and wife here. Need to check the house.
Hope everyone has a blessed day,
Ken

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Good Sunday morning

Morning George, Ken and others to follow. 42 here in NC Ohio with rain, streams and rivers are full, out of their banks some. We don't need anymore but that's all that's in the next weeks forecast!!! Lawn moving will be more like hay making! Give Praise and Prayers for those and country. Mike

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Good Morning

52 degrees here and they say the temperature is going to dip down into the 40’s before it reaches a high of 62 today. I’m already full of coffee and headed out to pick up Dad for a morning of fishing. Hope to post some smallmouth pictures tomorrow. We’ll see.

Safe travels to those on the road and prayers offered for those in need.
Make it a good day

·
Administrator
13,439 Posts
Howdy gang. It's 50° here on the leading edge of the rain front. Not doing a lot yet. I hope it zips on by. I've got work to do. Bought several plants and a tree at Lowes. Yanked an old tree and bushes out when we got home yesterday. Planted some, moving others. I need to pull weeds and spread pre-emergent then mulch today. Doing it while wet isn't fun.

JR...xbow was $80/gal at TS. They didn't have quarts. I didn't get it. I did get some Bayer stuff at Lowes. I'll check another TS for the good stuff though. Back yard looks much better. Time to hit it again and do the front.

Better get moving. Lots to do. Coffee first though. Maybe some breakfast. Have a good one.

Charlie

·
Registered
14,006 Posts
Mornin boys...
53 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
Spent all day at the equipment action yesyerday. Wore
out but had a good time. Bought a few things for the shop but
didn't find much we didn't already have that was a good deal.
Made it home about 930. Boy didn't hear anything yesterday, talked to another friend and he didn't hear anything eighter. Guess this cooler weather had done something to'em.
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
morning all. 38 here with highs in the upper 60s, with the wind about half of that! Wind and dirt yesterday with a couple very light sprinkles mixed in to mess up the windows on everything.
Got another sprinkler serviced but it took most of the day. Had to stop a couple times to check water for the cows then seems I always get distracted and get doing something else.:rolleyes: Gwyn help me finish up in the afternoon.
Off to check cows and then to town for church, Gwyn went to wally world yesterday so we probably won't go, I do need some things but it can wait.
Have a blessed Lords' day, give Him praise and thanks for everything. Prayers for the needy and our country!
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
I hear tell there's a swath of Bad Weather somewhere across the northern reaches of the country, but it's 64° here in the sticks of Kentucky. We didn't get any rain yesterday ceptin for a few drops like Dean said. I sprayed out 600 gallons of 2 4 D on pasture fields trying to kill weeds and Up the hay yield for the Damcows.

What? No SKRUSKE this morning? He and DD went to some sort of Disco party last night and trouble may have ensued. DD was ALL Dressed Up and some Dude with a Man Bun may have tried to steal her away. Gunfire would have erupted for sure.
I actually have a picture, but I'm afraid to post it....

Judy Brown is going to return today after a stay at middle sons house. She's trying to rescue Son and Grandson from each other I think.
NEWS FLASH. Dean in Colorado. Tell Gwynn that her donated Quilt sold for $1,050. She was happy, but i asked her how much that loot did she bring home..... The Quilt was a U K themed quilt..

Not giving out any marital advice today. Just saying HEY to MPC in his groundhog patrol. Use Rotten Apples if you want to catch him.
Charlie Tractor Supply are rip off artists. They are Double what the Mennonite Store is here,

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Good morning, GoGo. It's 54 in Louisville, but a cold front is about to pass through and we'll drop down into the 40s before climbing again, to the low 60s. Yep, raining. Weather girl said we're 8 inches above average for the year.

Loaded some .38 Special yesterday and have a lot more brass I'd like to fill. Might also load up some .357, 9, or .45. I have several hundred 230gr HST bullets in .45 ACP that need homes. Won't have time to reload once the zombie *****s arrive, right? :D JR, do you reckon any of those zombie *****s will be Messicans?

That's about all the humor I've got in me this morning. Y'all have a good day and be safe out there.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Great morning folks,

With the sunshine we are up to 39° now from an earlier low of 32° & all the moisture missed us here near Halfway USA. Folks to the south & west got snow.
We may see 50° briefly later today.

That 80's fest was, uh, interesting in a people watching sense. Debra Dearest enjoyed herself thoroughly. Lots of folks in some sort of period costume & a lot of circus clowns. :D We stopped by some friend's place after the concert & had laughs until early hours on the clock that I usually only see as the start of the day not the end. :eek:

The yard will be attended to today. Rain in the forecast for tomorrow so I'd better get ahead of it.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Morning all, hope everyone is doing well today! I got the net fence up around my garden to keep the chickens and such out, put out some more butternut squash yesterday, and that was about all I did, did not feel good at all. Headed to church in a few, that is always uplifting, good people all there for the same reason! Remember those in need of prayers and especially our country, Buff out!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Morning Gents! Getting around kind of slow on this lazy Sunday morning. Its 60º and cloudy here headed for the mid 70's with light wind, about 10 mph.

We had an enjoyable but busy day with the Grandkids yesterday. The oldest Grandson's team lost both games. The first one was close until they let it get away in the last inning. The second was a route from the start. The oldest Granddaughter placed third in Her age group in the Pageant last night and the middle Granddaughter placed second in her age group. This was some kind of a green deal and their costumes had to be made by recycled stuff. They both worked hard on them.

Anyway, between the two events I did about as much walking as I was up to and I'm still good and tired today. Probably tinker around some in the gun room and not do much else.

Was glad to hear that Doug's Daughter is tolerating Her treatments. She has been in our prayers.

You'all have a good one.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Cloudy & low 60's in the hollow with gusting winds in the teens. Typical Sunday, I have a lot of stuff that needs doing, but nothing really urgent. Spent some time at the range yesterday dealing with a rifle I just acquired and checking on what to expect at 300 meters. The wind at this range looks to be different than most anyplace I've competed. The flags just don't tell the tale of what's going on. Of course all competitive shooters know that wind flags lie, but this is blatant. All the flags going one way and the bullet going the opposite. The advantage is that if a person can learn this range he can easily deal with folks from somewhere else.

G'day Y'all,
Rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.