Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
12,022 Posts
Well Bambi is all butchered up and everything is cleaned and put away. I started about 9:30 by myself and took a half hour break for lunch. I got everything deboned, ground the burger, sliced up round steaks and trimmed the loin up nice. It all fit in a Walmart bag. Huge deer, huh? LOL

Sue and I just took it over to the neighbor's. They just moved in a year or two ago and both just retired. She was a USAF flight nurse, he was in the AF and then a fire fighter. Well, she's fighting breast cancer now, so I figured they might appreciate some fresh meat. Venison is nice and lean, healthy protein. They seemed to like the gift.😁

·
Registered
666 Posts
You’re a good neighbor Charlie....but you know most of the guys on here fit that bill. I figure about any one of you would do the same

·
Registered
458 Posts
I quit watching Pro football when they started to "take a knee", too and the same with NASCRAP and college football. The strange thing is WHY do they take a knee, as that is the 'normal' position taken by slaves back at the time of and prior to the Civil War! Check out some of the old paintings from that era and you can see for yourself! They are all bowing down like good slaves and don't even have the brains to realize that fact! Shows how dang little they know! Coyotes have MORE brains than that!
Darrel
(Used to be Darrel in Georgia)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts