Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good Sunday to y'all...37 degrees earlier today, headed for a high in the low fifties....A regular Chinook it is !!!
Gonna try to load a few 25-06s today or tomorrow. going to try out a few Speer TNTs.
Dave

///

·
Registered
6,270 Posts
Good morning, GoGo. It's 42 degrees at 1 p.m. in Louisville and the SUN IS SHINING!

I just spent a couple of hours working on the scales on three different knives. One is finished, made from a blank formed from a saw blade. The blank started out with a full tang but it was twisted, so I cut the tang down and gave it a hidden tang handle. Wood is cherry, with a walnut bolster.

Knife on top is the original blank, with the original full tang.

And here's what I ended up with.

Hope y'all are having as good a day as I am. Prayers up for all who need them.

·
Administrator
12,132 Posts
You're right JR. Junk mail and other important stuff pile on the counter until it's time for someone to come over and it all goes into a box. The box winds up in the basement. Then the basement gets "cleaned" and the box gets shoved in a closet. Kids come and go and leave their crap. Had high school notebooks and such from 2010. Receipts, pens, coins important stuff, all mixed together... you can't just pitch it...although I'm almost at a breaking point. I did wind up with about 30-40 bucks worth of coins. Too bad I can't find primers or powder to spend it on.

Had a big ass fire a bit ago. Most went up pretty quickly but dang those magazines and color printed paper stuff are hard to burn.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts