Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aproximately 10 years ago I owned one of these rifles with several different Cal. barrels. As I recall the receiver had a "double set trigger" set up and it seemed to work flawlessly. I sold all to an interested gentleman! I have searched, and searched to no avail! Can anyone tell me why, or how they seemed to have disappeared completely from the "used" market, Thanx.:)

·
Registered
471 Posts
I had a TCR-83 at one time with many many barrels and sold it off a few years back, very accurate rifle, I think the ones who have them are holding onto them and the ones who might be selling are wanting big $$$ for them, there used to be a guy on the net who sold TC stuff exclusively his name was Ed and his website was something like Eds Contenders, good guy to deal with and fair prices as well you might want to give him a look if he is still around, to be honest I liked my TCR far better than the Encore that I had, I dont even think it was close really.
________
buy silversurfer vaporizer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.