Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been so impressed with the folks here on this site, the info that everyone has shared has helped so much, I want to see if anyone would like to come to Texas for a varmint hunt ? This would include coyotes, fox, bobcats, and hogs, I have several thosand acres to hunt and would just ask for an opportunity to hunt in your area. Just want to experience a different state or area to hunt in and meet some of you good folks. How about it anyone interested ? I know some of you guys are retired, and some are not, but would like to offer this to everyone. Maybe start a yearly thing.

J. Brown

·
Registered
877 Posts
I think that sounds like a great idea

but I don't think I could offer you the same quality of hunt back. I mainly hunt coyotes around here, but just don't get that many compared to out in Wyoming. We do have some decent deer hunting around here, shotgun slugs, bow, or muzzleloader only. I just don't have much access to property anymore. We have some fine trout fishing around here though. My job gets kindof busy in the summertime as I am a civil engineer technician. It is a great offer though. Darrel

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sounds like something I might be interested in

I live in NE Wyoming, have access to 2,200 acres on dads ranch, many thousands of acres on neighbors for coyotes, not much for fox.
I shoot pds on numerious ranches (some have more than one town, BUT, last year several have started a poisoning program).
I would love to hogs (and other critters). I don't Know if we could get something planed for this winter/spring or not, maybe next fall/winter? :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Swap hunt..

Sportnclays, I am from Mt and do know of plenty of good spots to hunt pd and coyotes. We are currently in Del Rio, TX at the American campgrounds. I live in NW MT but own a nice piece of property in central MT that is good for antelope, whitetails, mulies and elk. Also good vaarmint hunting all around. Perhaps we could get together for a hunt. Let me know. I will check in again tomorrow AM.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey ' that would be awsome ky here i have some family in cleburne texas around here we might get lucky and kill a couple ground hog but my fathers generation almost killed them out lol we have coyote but lil late for them we usually shoot crow this time of year their fun out at couple hundred yards spring comeing up ground hog be the best bet might kill 3 or 4 a day depending on the farmers ? i am really wanting to go on a pd shoot if i had the gas money and driveing directions to good pd village thats what i would do. or go hunting with randy anderson up in his country that would be a dream come true :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
well

all I can offer here in Se MN is **** hunting with houds, rabbit hunting with
beagles then some yote callin. Calling here is rather tough tho. Also pheasant hunting as well. Could do all this hunting as the seasons runs together

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Swap hunt

Just wanted to say thanks to all you folks that replied to my post. Hope I can get to meet each of you in the near future.
TMmontana came over this weekend and we had a great hunt, will post results on main board later. JB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.