Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting ready for a MAJOR interior redo of the house and I find I have too much stuff to keep, box or move. If you want ods & ends of 50Cal Balls, various Bullets cals & weights, Hats, Scope caps, mounts & rings, gun-parts, action screws, caps, sights (Remington mostly) Mixed Brass & seperated brass, .223, 30-30, .308, ??? All once fired, just never got*to*it... Found a few Hens teeth too!:D Please post here then e-mail me w/ wishes, and I will set aside according to who's first and what it is you asked for. If you ask I will look, rather than inventory all this stuff... Yes I have a bunch of mixed Allen wrenches, too! Send me a self addressed label w/ a USPS Priority mail stamp for anything that fits in the box postage & I'll send you a bunch of something.;) Fuzz [email protected]

Will make sure you get more valuable stuff than asked for as I want to move this OUT!

With each inquiry, I'm printing and pick'n in order and setting aside to be fair...

Please send address label and postage stamp for Priority mail Bulk rate/anything goes box to Thomas M. Ferruzza 475 N. Carpenter Rd Titusville Fl 32796-2206

·
Registered
876 Posts
Good morning Fuzz.

Any .222 or .17Rem brass? I could use either if they are available! Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Marlin

Hi Fuzz. I'm looking for something like a williams peep site that will fit a marlin 336 or a marlin 1894c. Maybe also some bases and rings for the 336. Also looking for 30-30 dies and .357 and .38 dies. My son-in-law is wanting to start reloading also. Got anything he might be needing to get started? Thanks, Don :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
My Buddy Fuzz!

Lessee, I want a 6.5-284, Nesika action, Lilja bbl,
Another 416 Rigby, I need another 4000 rounds of Vmax 50 grainers, and oh, could you load them for me?
Can i borrow yer truck for a couple months. Gotta gas card with that?

Hehe. Good on ya Fuzz.......:D

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I have a base Weaver Marlin base/rings

Hi Fuzz. I'm looking for something like a williams peep site that will fit a marlin 336 or a marlin 1894c. Maybe also some bases and rings for the 336. Also looking for 30-30 dies and .357 and .38 dies. My son-in-law is wanting to start reloading also. Got anything he might be needing to get started? Thanks, Don :)
Some 30-30 brass, and had a set of .38/357 dies... Got you down!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I thought it was funny when Murphy visited as...

Lessee, I want a 6.5-284, Nesika action, Lilja bbl,
Another 416 Rigby, I need another 4000 rounds of Vmax 50 grainers, and oh, could you load them for me?
Can i borrow yer truck for a couple months. Gotta gas card with that?

Hehe. Good on ya Fuzz.......:D
I didn't have any diesel, yet he skunked me out of everything you mentioned as well as my good M:eek: D Concord Grape wine!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yoah Fuzz......

Look deeply....

If you have any 6.5x55, 7mm-08 or 308 brass...... Add me to the list.

Also any 6mmRemington brass needing a good home??

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Send me a self addressed label w/ a USPS Priority mail stamp

I will buy and pay shipping on any 17, 22 or 24 caliber bullets in surplus. Contact me with details at [email protected]
Send me a self addressed label w/ a USPS Priority mail stamp for anything that fits in the box postage & I'll send you a bunch of something. Fuzz [email protected]

·
Registered
321 Posts
Fuzz.....

give me an idea of weight of brass...... that way I can make sure I get a proper stamp to cover mailing costs. Hate to get cheap on ya here...:D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Also looking for 30-30 dies and .357 and .38 dies. My son-in-law is wanting to start reloading also. Got anything he might be needing to get started? Thanks, Don :)
Gapmaster.......

I also have some 30-30 brass..... some loaded rounds.... and dies.....

PM me a shipping addy and I'll pull the bullets.... dump the powder and send them your way.

You can worry about any value you might consider when ya have time.

Second set of dies can't hurt.:)

I'm shooting 35Rem now....have no need for 30-30 gear.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's yours...

Fuzz.....

give me an idea of weight of brass...... that way I can make sure I get a proper stamp to cover mailing costs. Hate to get cheap on ya here...:D
Send me a self addressed label w/ a USPS Priority mail stamp for anything that fits in the box postage and thats $8.10, see you post office. Pretty nice sized box!:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.