Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad news that Rush passed away this morning from the lung cancer. Kathern Limbaugh announced it at noon at the beginning of his show. He will be missed by all of us. RIP Mike

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
First it was they fired OReiley.
Then Trump was ....well.
Then they fired Lou Dobbs
Now Rush has passed away.
The Left Wingers are Spinning Around in glee.

Reactions: WDSWIFT

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
I got a little burned out on Rush in the past few years. It was a talk show, but Rush did about 95% of the talking. Liked him in his early years because he was on the vanguard. I think the argument could be made that he was the godfather of conservative talk radio. I also liked him because he started out at a little podunk station in Cape Girardeau, MO, not far from my hometown of Paducah, KY.

RIP, Rush.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Crucify me if you wish but I never did see what all the Rush Whoopla was about. I saw him as a windbag singing to the choir. In the beginning he called his show as a talk show and people would call in and he would interrupt them so it was strictly him on the radio. I listened to him a couple times and that was enough for me.

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
Lotta' people didn't like his style but I think all the bravado was just his way of pokin' the bear. I didn't listen to Rush often but always appreciated the content. I know people who swore they hated him and listened to him every day. Kinda' reminds me of all the insurance commercials we see today. They're dumb but people talk about them all the time. Mission accomplished. RIP Rush.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Crucify me if you wish but I never did see what all the Rush Whoopla was about. I saw him as a windbag singing to the choir. In the beginning he called his show as a talk show and people would call in and he would interrupt them so it was strictly him on the radio. I listened to him a couple times and that was enough for me.
Opinions vary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts