Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Dean and JR are in the hay field slaving away…

And lightman and hedgehog are bird hunting

Anybody else getting anything done….????

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
My dad used to say on Labor day, you were supposed to work twice as hard, usually had me in the hayfield, or housing tovbacco, or some other chores on the farm.

·
Registered
13,433 Posts
Just hung a tv on the wall for sis in her bedroom.
I'm sure that is just the beginning of the to do list for the day.

Donnie

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I know Dean and JR are in the hay field slaving away…

View attachment 27523

And lightman and hedgehog are bird hunting

View attachment 27524

Anybody else getting anything done….????
Some of my friends Daughters and Granddaughters hunt with us but they don't show that much skin! One of my DILs hunts with us occasionally and She could easily look like the chick holding the shotgun! The girls usually do change out of their camo clothes and into shorts. You just about have to wear long pants and long sleeves because the mosquitoes are bad early before the Sun rises.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Lightman, there are some of the young bucks and more than a few of the “ ole farts” on this board would love to rub mosquito lotion on those legs early in the dark morning. LOL

·
Registered
6,288 Posts

Labor Day. Worked on hay all day fluffing it up and hope to roll it in balls tomar. Slip clutch is ground up on the Fluffer so Slow going. But my time ain't worth much.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I got about 5 acres bushogged, just about done when snagged some old fence on the edge of a sinkhole and wrapped it around the blades. I need about 10 minutes in a corner to be done. I did come in to the cool shop and cast about 600 bullets before supper.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
We just baled a few bales of hay, would like that one gal to come try to load them by hand!!!:ROFLMAO:
I even got done in time to come home and work on a double barrel 28ga for one of our nephews.
It wouldn't open after both barrels were shot, had a #8 shot under one trigger that wouldn't let it slip the safety on
when trying to open it up.
Maybe JR will be kind enough to post a pic of our field of hay!
GOD BLESS. Dean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts