Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I'm not sure if this is worth anything but I had a thought. I throw thousands of pounds of new blue prints away on every job. They measure
32"x42" +/-. Anyhow I thought you guys might be able to use the backs as practice targets. I did a random UPS cost from here in Va. to my buddy's house I Redding CA and it was about $50 for 50# of paper. That was a guess at what a roll weighed. Anyhow if your interested my zip is 22630. Do the UPS yourself and let me know. I'm not looking to make anything other then the feeling I'm helping a fellow shooter. Actual sipping is what you'll pay if your interested. If not drop by your local construction site and I'm sure they have plenty to get rid of without shipping.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I use 'em all the time - I have a bunch a year (not that many tho! LOL!) that I use, plus desk pad calendar sheets for sight-in backers and shotgun pattern targets. Make good paper tuners for bow tuning too.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Shipping charge

Have you looked at the USPS. They have a media rate. I think what you have would qualify. Also their flat rate might be better if you use their red box. I ship books through E-bay, and media mail is definitely the cheapest. Tom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.