Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,385 Posts
White shotguns no doubt.
Yessir JR, it was just tooo enjoyable and the late Fall discounts were attractive. All ship w land excursions options at ea port o call. Like last time but no land tour(s) before boarding. Sailing a loop. Flannel shirts for sure this trip.
We have one coming up the other direction soon kinda a Non Flannel shirt cruise. Maybe even "Clothing Optional" humm, that's a thought. I will see can I find a Nude beach just for @Kentucky Fisherman on Hump Day.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
I am whipped. Just back in from servicing my mower (finally) and then mowing/mulching the yard. Extra step was needed because when I backed the mower out, the front right tire came off the wheel. Had to jack up the axle and pull the whole wheel off in order to get the tire inflated. PITA. Checked pressure/topped off the other tires, greased steering spindles, greased mower spindles and blew out the air filter. Oil looked fairly clean and level was fine, so I didn't change it as I was already beat. Time for a nap.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Sky Road surface Asphalt Land lot Tree
Late check in 3 PM left bank time. 62° now ain’t gonna make the 72° they are claiming. Plumber and rain drains today for underfloor, HVAC tomorrow, garage graveled and foundation backfilled this weekend, inspections first thing, Monday. Trusses are coming Wednesday. It is a six man crew. They are a hard working crew of Mexicans. The owner is about 5 foot three. He’s always telling me yes boss. I tell him to stop calling me boss and he just laughs and says yes boss. He never argues with us if there’s something out of whack he just fixes it.
Greyfox just be lucky your wife didn’t decide to organize things to the point where she put all your powders in one container to save space. 😂

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Been out in the reloading building nearly all morning. I got busy hanging racks for primer tubes for the RCBS and Dillon. At least it will get a few more things off the bench. Moved the 20 gauge Mec reloaded off the bench to a shelf in back of room. That sure made a lot more room on the bench. I don’t use the shotgun reloaders much any more,
I probably need to load a few 260’s for the model 7 that I cut stock down for littlest grandkids. I have quite a few 143 grainers. But not sure of twist on the older 260’s. Probably try the 120 grain Sierras,
Sure could use some rain here.
Prayers for our Country, Israel, Ukraine and all Y’all.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts