Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,003 Posts
Ain't that the truth...steel prices have gone bat shit crazy too it seems. Some stuff you can't get right now.
A couple of our local fast food places have had to close early because no one will work. They are still drive through only because of man power shortages.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
One of our favorite restaurants is now closed on Monday just so the staff can have a day off. They need cooks and servers and can't find any. There's no incentive for people to work. So many are on welfare and getting "stimulus checks" on a regular basis and the concept of supporting yourself has been killed. The gummint is going to support them.

We were lucky to redo our deck when we did last year. Lumber prices are up about 300-400%.

Just got an email from Midway USA. IMI 115 gr HP 9mm ammo is in stock. $879.99 for 1K rds.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Just saw a news feed that Indiana is back on top for steel production for the US. I am sure it is dependent on what product form you need.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
And Michigan will reward you with $500.00 if you go out and get a job. Michigan wants you to get off your backside as evidenced by the fact that you must show you are looking for work. Wonder how diligently they pursue that? We’re a mess.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Well...I see I forgot to post this morning...lol
It was around 60 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
I had told my foreman I wouldn't be there today. When I walked in he said,
didn't think you was working today. Told him I had accepted the fact that I was too
old to Turkey hunt 2 days in a row...lol
Tucker told me this evening he's hunting in the morning so I might take off tomorrow. Maybe, if it ain't raining...
Hope you all had a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

21 - 25 of 25 Posts