Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Thursday Morning 5/18/23

568 Views 31 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  George Foster
34° here in Upstate NY under clear skies, the high temperature for today will be up to about 62°. It will be a nice day, sunny with a mild breeze of about 6mph and no rain once again.

I was on the road once again yesterday morning and then when I got home, I had to do another computer here. Today I don't have any work scheduled and I am thinking I just may take off and go "Up Home" for a few hours.

Prayers for all that need them.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.
Reactions: 5
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
42 overnight in Peay Hollow, looking for 80 this PM. I managed to work through most of the problems yesterday, which included fighting with a stop bolt for the electric clutch on my Bad Boy and a car problem that left me in the middle of a busy street with no functional battery or alternator. A call to a helpful nephew and a "hook" got the car taken to his brother's repair shop and me back home for another vehicle with many more miles. But the grass got cut and the shop says I can have the Escalade back for the small sum of about $600. Helluvadeal. So, today is more grass to cut, more key punching, lunch with the boys and anneal a few hundred brass for the helpful nephew. Best get to it.

G'day Y'all,
Rick
FJB!!!
Beeliner Tom? Never caught any. They're a deep water species and we don't do a lot of bottom fishing.

Sue's procedure went well. She's recovered. No cancer. Thanks be to God! Just reflux??? I still haven't heard the story and don't know what the big words mean.
That's it, Beeline. Had never heard that before. One less thing to think about while waiting to go to sleep.
Glad the procedures eliminated the big C. Dinah deals w reflux. Has had the throat stretched at least 1x. If she snax late, she pays.
Now it can be an official S.H.I.T. day. :)
Reactions: 3
Job security Donnie, Job security. You be sure n clear those drains in the right order now, ya heah!!?
Reactions: 1
After I had my esophageal spincter stretched the first time, the Doc put me on Omeprazole 1/day. I take 1 ever other day. After 10 years I had to have it done again. I Highly Recommend Omeprazole or you will be in for a Repeat often.
@was skruske was taking old Jerry several times a year for that problem.

FIREARMS AUCTION.

Y'all need to just LOOK at this. Goes off tomar, so look Quick.
A Lot of Old Winchester Lever actions.
There's a STG-44 w sniper scope I am Watching. Will go HIGH.
After I had my esophageal spincter stretched the first time, the Doc put me on Omeprazole 1/day. I take 1 ever other day. After 10 years I had to have it done again. I Highly Recommend Omeprazole or you will be in for a Repeat often.
@was skruske was taking old Jerry several times a year for that problem.

FIREARMS AUCTION.

Y'all need to just LOOK at this. Goes off tomar, so look Quick.
A Lot of Old Winchester Lever actions.
There's a STG-44 w sniper scope I am Watching. Will go HIGH.
A guy at work takes Omeprazole, and swears by it. Some nice Firearms there JR…….what is up with that new avatar ??I can’t hardly look at it.
That's Judy Brown.... @CarlP ain't you seed her before?
  • Wow
  • Haha
That's Judy Brown.... @CarlP ain't you seed her before?
I had never heard of Mother Bird or “Momo” and had to look it up. I suppose I don’t have my fingers on the pulse of pop culure.
Reactions: 2
A guy at work takes Omeprazole, and swears by it. Some nice Firearms there JR…….what is up with that new avatar ??I can’t hardly look at it.
I'm with Carl, that thing is FREAKY and certainly isn't Judy Brown. :eek:
A STRONG "YECCHHH" awa not No but HELL NO.
Reactions: 1
After I had double hernia surgery, I had trouble with acid reflux and had to start taking Omeprazole, good stuff.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts