Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
1,949 Posts
Happy belated anniversary to Doug and Julie, Happy day to JR. and JB., and Happy forthcoming anniversary to Charlie and Sue. Best wishes too all of you and prayers that you all make it through many more.
Good S H I T day to all. 73* and cloudy on the way to 90 and clear, so say the weather guessers got a down pour during the night, had three inches in the rain gauge this morning. Not much to happen here today, may try to get down to the basement loading area and manufacture some more ammo. I need to work on making 17 Furball ammo, I have some 223 brass cut down and sized to 221, I have to try to anneal the necks, what have I got to loose. Lots that could and need to be done in the loading area
At gun shop I work at a week and a half ago we held our 10th anniversary, and I worked the first day since we closed down for Branden's covid, at that time I began having some medical problems, not related to covid. I have improved to the point that I have started working a day or two each week now, worked all day yesterday and was really tired last night, still tired this morning.
Prayers to all on the board that are in need, Bruce and Tinman as you both start new procedures, know that the Lord will be with you, and prayers for all'yawl for the people of Ukraine, for this country. God's blessings on us all.

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Well past morning now and it's gotten pretty muggy here at the shop. Had to weld up a steel hydraulic line. It had been welded once, brazed another time and someone had smeared JB weld all around it.....jb works good for bedding and a few other things but never hydraulic lines!
Also had to go look at the steam hammer at the forge shop. Upper die has a crack they have ground out and Monday morning I'll weld it up.

I need to get to the range but doubt it will be this evening...maybe this weekend.
Hope everyone had a good day!

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Happy Anniversary to JR and JB, and the impending one for Charlie and Sue.

Home from the oncologist. Had another shot to build up my red blood cells. Setting up to get some other analysis from the needle biopsy results and then a new PET/CT to see the next step.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Plant Window House Building Gas
Dog Carnivore Collar Dog breed Working animal
Dog Carnivore Collar Dog breed Fawn
Good afternoon hoping everyone has had a nice day . Got a little warm today and I tried to avoid the sun as much as possible without being in the house . Workshop was a little toasty with a heat index of 105 at 3:00 . Finished the outside of the Martin house I'll make a new divider for the inside . I found a board of Boral trim . This trim has no structural strength but it works like wood and doesn't expand and contract like PVC . Plus it doesn't rot. Knock on wood with the hound still on Flagyl antibiotic .His appetite has come back he's alert and not much is getting by him. The vet looked and me and said that's a smart dog with a brain. I hope everyone's day was good and all the Mrs are happy and enjoying their day . Doug , Jr and Charlie ain't nothing like a good one . I'm coming up next month 32 years it took me a couple to find the right one . Im a slow learner . Y'all guys have a great evening.
Lightman hope you are getting a belly full of seafood.
HHH

21 - 25 of 25 Posts