Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
52° here in Upstate NY this morning, the stars are out and we are going to have another beautiful day. The high today is to get up around 75° with no chance of rain.

Very busy day yesterday and another one on tap today.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Great morning everyone,

56° with a clear sky and no breeze here near Halfway USA. Yesterday was simply gorgeous all day.

Lots of yard chores got caught up. The mower was acting up, not charging. It came as somewhat a surprise as I just replaced the battery 3 weeks ago. After a little youtube "research" it's a common problem with many small engines. A little testing & wire tracing and I "found" where the fuse is carefully hidden. :rolleyes: Once a new fuse was in place, all good again and charging at 13.6vdc.

Errands to run today. I might get a little reloading done first thing this morning. Perhaps an early weekend rummage sale can be found and as always more chores too.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
morning all. 39 here in south-central Colorado. 75 or above for a high today. No chance of rain... again.
Sprinkler work in the morning yesterday then the boss man broke the seeder and I spent the afternoon repairing it. Hope it holds up, very worn out! But he finished spreading seed on another 60 acres last evening. He'll be gone this morning for a meeting so at least he won't be tearing any thing up.
Sure could have slept better last night, moving really slow today.
Have a great day and be safe.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Good Morning

52 this morning in NC Ohio with sun on the way. Since the weather warmed up this spring I have had a big problem with ticks, does anyone else having this problem in their area? Lots of work to get to soon as the coffee is gone. Be safe and Prayers to those and country. Mike

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Good morning from Auburn California. A nice 50 degrees. Another night in an overpriced campground. I guess it is better than the Walmart parking lot, it is quiet.
Another 200 miles yet to Booneville. Should be a decent ride, as California roads go.
Hope everyone has a blessed day,
Ken

·
Administrator
11,777 Posts
good morning folks. It's 61º here with bright sunshine. The trip to see the Blue Angels was full of adventure. We got about 10 minutes from the boat ramp and were stopped by a tree across the road. Managed to get the truck and trailer turned around and we detoured around the mess and let the fire dept. deal with it. Got to the ramp a bit late and in a rush, the boat wouldn't come off the trailer. I forgot to take off the rear tie down straps.:eek: After figuring that mess out, we headed NE into the Bay, with a fairly strong NW wind. Well, in an open boat like mine that means one thing...someone is going to get wet. Unfortunately, it was Larry's dad on the way up.

Got there just as the jets made their first pass. Show was great. Cool to see them overhead, flying low over the crowd. And boy howdy, what a crowd. Had to be 5,000 boats or more crammed into the Severn River. When the show ended, they all turned into @ssholes. I was puttering out of the crowd when they all came screaming past me. Wakes going in every direction. The water was like a washing machine for about 2 miles or so. Then once we got up on plane, we were going SW with a NW wind. This time it was my Mom and I that got soaked. :) We hit rush hour traffic on the way home. What a joy.:rolleyes: But we made it home safe and sound.

Well I guess I should get busy. Prayers offered. Have a good one.

Charlie

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Boss Man here at the Damcow farm in Kentucky. I took advantage of the rain free Wednesday and cut down a small bit of hay yesrerday...now to try to dry it out. We have a lot of sunshine forecasted with rain? Tomorrow so it will be an iffy proposition getting it balled up.
Got to go slang the water off of it with the Fluffer. I had to help Rick rig up a ladder system to.put screws in the barn roof last evening, more work today about 7 oclock..his 3rd job of the day.
Otis the CAT was a no show yesterday , maybe he had a hot date but I left him some food.

Captain Jesse and wifey are going to Ireland this weekend for a visit to the Blarnrey Stone? A bunch of Castles,The Guiness brewery, and the Jamison Distilling complex......owned by Greyfox.) Greyfox needs to take this trip, I will speak to Tarcelia and tell her they got rare birds there.

Off to break some farm machinery....

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Good mid morning ......should be blasting off for Utah here shortly....after a snafu with one rental car place yesterday we got one local a lot cheaper because we had to wait on them to clean it up as it was just returned...we don't check in until Saturday anyway so maybe that will save some hotel cost along the way.

Probably gonna see a big hole in Arizona as werr gonna be staying about 2 hours away and only 3 or so from Vegas...not sure I want to go there.....wife done ruled out sight seeing at the Bunny Ranch:confused:....might venture on over to Commiefornia but not sure yet.....I'm tempted to pack a handgun for the trip but not sure yet.

You all have a good day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts