Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
61° here in Upstate NY this morning, it is all right now but we have a 30% chance of showers. The high temperature for today is to be about 73° which will be somewhat cooler than the last couple of days.

Another busy day yesterday and I know today is going to be the same. It is the last day to get club dues in without a surcharge and there are some that have held out till the last day.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
12,353 Posts
Mornin George and the gang...
69 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
Yep, they are giving rain for today.
Last day this week, best thing about 4-10s
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Good Morning

71 here in NC Ohio with a possible dry day. We did get some much needed rain. Still the to do list gets longer, that's OK long as one gets X'd each day. Everyone have a safe day and Prayers to those and country. Mike

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
morning all. 38 for the last morning of May :eek: Wow where did this month go?
Wind for the next several days, 35 to 40mph!
Got another sprinkler ready yesterday, boss man may have started it last night, don't know. Also got a new 50hp electric motor on a well that has been down for a month, it's running and so is the sprinkler it feeds.
Shipping cows to the mountain pasture today and tomorrow, will be fun loading semis in the wind. NOT!
Time to move em out, breakfast is about ready, coffee is.
Have a great day and pray for our country and friends.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Great morning folks,

72° with left over cloud cover from tropical storm Alberto here near Halfway USA. We did get a good bit of rain last night at dark and the wind did kick up some. Today will be breezy with a high of 86°, then tomorrow & for the next week cooler temperatures.

DD, the foo foo dog and I tried out the kayaks. Just a short trip on a shallow river near by. No one tipped over. We did see some wild life. A couple Bald Eagles, a deer along the bank just watched us drift by as a did the turtles.

Do you know how hard it is to take a pic in a moving Kayak?

Grass got cut later in the afternoon & finally looks good after the trip to Florida a couple weeks ago.

Back to working on the shooting bench today. FedEx should be here today with some shocks for the Redneck Limo and a set of nerf bars for Deb's RZR so my task list shrinks and grows daily it seems.

·
Administrator
11,786 Posts
good morning folks. It's mid 60's here with clouds and rain on the way. High chance of rain every day until Tuesday or Wednesday the way it looks. Yesterday was dry all day...until I literally got in my driveway as I was coming home to mow. Luckily it was a small, passing shower. By the time I got my clothes changed, it all but stopped. I got the yard mowed and some more fire wood added to the pile before the next shower. Good to go until next week. The widow neighbor's...not so much. I'll get hers when I can.

No signs of the snakes yesterday. I'm hoping they cleaned out the mice and moved on.

Have a good one!

Charlie

·
Registered
9,339 Posts
Good morning from Vivian, SD. 62 heading for low 90s. Might be another breezy day. Shooting was steady yesterday and we expect more of the same today. Shot all I needed to, for sure.

Up and at ‘em. Have a good day.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Good late morning from the sticks of Kentucky.
First thing out of the box I headed to the muffler shop to get a Patch on the exhaust pipe of the Geo Metro farm truck. Again. The previous patch burned through so they cut out a longer piece this time.
The HardAss grungy men at the muffler shop had adopted an young Orange Tomkat for the shop cat. Thet had gone all out, bought scratching posts, Katbed, food bowls and all. The cat of course spent the entire time I was there sniffing me for strange cat odors.

I then stopped at Wal-Mart for a few items, got 100 pounds of sugar as we are freezing strawberries....SKRUSKE can vouch for the strawberry patch, helped plant them....?

Oh yeah, I did have an incident yesterday....Dean, did you ever lose a wheel offen a hay bailer?? I tell you, a hay bailer is a SOB to jack up. Judy Brown just happened to be at the Farm Equiptment store and brought new lug bolts to me. Seems maybe Boss Man may have left the bolts loose?
No. Not me......

Off now to help Rick work on the barn roof and check on Otis the Kat.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Good morning everyone....still in Kanab Utah this morning....visited the local shops and stores yesterday and found a pawn shop that sold guns and reloading stuff.....not a large selection but they had stuff....i left empty handed.
After that we stopped by a local burger place before heading out to our ATV tour of Peek-a-boo trail and the slot canyon. We drove a new Can Am maverick x3 something or another....1000cc I believe with a turbo charger.....i didn't have a chance to open it up too much but let the guide get ahead a bit and laid into it a few times and holy smokes :eek: that thing got some pep to it.

After eating red/pink sand for a few hours and checking out the dunes and canyon we got showered up and hit the Mexican restaurant for dinner.

Also both my kids found out not too eat too much greasy food then drink lots of water too fast then dune surfing and getting overheated....both lost their lunch not long after.:D
Supposed to head west a few hours to Las Vegas to have a look see....and may decide to sneak into Kommiefornia for a peek too.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
JR, around here if someone walks out the door with 100# of sugar the 'revnooers on on his doorstep. Either to arrest or for their share.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts