Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,666 Posts
Good morning everyone.......at the dark shop this morning....ice has power out so no coffee yet and no one else is here. It was slicker than a TN postmans pick up lines this morning on the way in. Tree limbs down everywhere along the way. Not sure when power will be on but I think I should have just slept in a little today.

If the power comes on soon I'll get a late cup of coffee and get to welding on the glass furnace parts cause I ain't going outside to work on a trailer.....they can wait on that a little longer.

Well have a good day!

· Registered
5,666 Posts
Round two.....said screw it I'm going home...power company says main line problem could be a couple hours maybe more. Go to start my truck and it shows me no love...click,click,click. Ok I got another vehicle here start it up and fight all the ice off it and just about the time i'm done I look in the shop and the lights are on. So I put on coffee first,then parks the freshly de-iced truck and put a battery charger on my Blazer and hit the jump mode and it fires up.:confused: I'll shut it off and try it again later...battery is only about 2 years old so not sure yet as to what caused that.

Got coffee now and starting to warm up again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.