Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Great morning folks,

ALERT! I am about to report a rare occurrence! It is 27° and THE SKY IS CLEAR here near HalfwayUSA. Our winters are generally pretty grey unless it gets really cold.

Good news, the stair case is done and Debra Dearest approves. The "legs" on either side of the treads took a little precise fitting and a few trips back & forth to the mitre saw.

What with a the fun & games going on in Washington D.C. (D.C. stands for Democrat Controlled) Deb & I decided to finish stocking shelves at the Halfway House. We cleaned out the Walmarts nearby of ALL the Hot Pockets and microwave burritos. When the hoarding mobs from the big city find our out of the way home, they will be met with frozen bricks of "food" that make great projectiles when shot out of a potato gun!

The big truck is plugged in and warming for it's trip to my old hunting partner's place this morning. It's a grocery delivery & I suppose I can do some chores around his house while I'm there. He wants to see if he is able to drive so we'll take a ride off to the east toward the woods rather than into town. I go along as a copilot & if he doesn't feel up to the task he will say so. I can take over driving - no judgement from me, just the way it is.
Hey, skruske, what kind of guard dog is that at the top of those stairs? Looks vicious, about like mine! Does the pup approve of the job?
Darrel/ in sunless Illinois

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
I was arrested. I saw the sun and broke out in my sun dance at the blinking light in Blaine; there is no light in Jeddo. The problem is my sun dance ends up as a strip tease and I guess that was offensive to someone. The men in the white coats nabbed me and they called the sheriff. I voted for him so all was well.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Thank goodness they put him in a Barrel before Ethyl saw him....

21 - 25 of 25 Posts