Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
Yep been spitting snow here off and on too but it's not sticking. Hope it stuns my grass for a few weeks!
Here's the defacer now that it's 4 ft longer.

They never can pile it high enough or haul enough fast enough out there.

Registered
Snow in April, gross.
Shane this is what I want

I have a F450 with a Cummins 12V, Lance camper with a slide and a Jeep XJ. It is just begging for this setup. Wife says it is to R e d neck, but I am wearing her down.馃構 We tow the Jeep so I guess it is ok. Looking for a Lance 1172.

old setup.
I may put airbags on the Fummins to level it a little better.

man they did blank out they really really bad word.馃檮
Fixed that

Registered
Charlie.....you can鈥檛 believe how that smoothbore groups, my little wifey loves it on rattlesnakes (frequent visitors here)

Premium Member
Gabriel that's kind of what I have in mind but smaller. I think the camper is about 1250lbs and not sure what the 4 wheeler weighs around 500-600lbs...its an older Kawasaki 300 4x4. All my trucks are standard cabs so not a lot of room.
I have a 99 F450 4x4 with only 135K on it but it's a standard cab as well and has 4:86 gears and has a wheel base about a mile long... 3ft box behind cab then a 12ft flatbed. If I had time I would like to yank the flat bed and box and build one of those earth roamer style boxes for it.
I could get a lot on the back of it.

Registered
Smooth bore....my first thought re patterns w rifled bore.

Now, the truck camper on the flat bed - a couple 150 gal tanks on each side would make a dogging trip set up on the prairie really really doable. Potable and waste. Toss a barbie on, big gen set, AC, sat dish ...... may never come home. :) :)

Registered
Now you are talking 45TAJ!
I don鈥檛 have the tank capacity or the dish but the rest I have along with solar panels. The Lance 1172 camper has recliners which is becoming a big deal as I get older. Looked at a small motor home but a camper fits our needs better. Had a 40鈥 Monaco with a tag axle as my first RV. Sold that after a few trip. They have the versatility and turning capacity of a supertanker. The Earth Roamer is for when I win the lottery. I don鈥檛 gamble so there is that.

Musk has the Starlink that I was going to sign up for. It is high speed internet uplink and down link. It was offered to us but for now it is not mobile. You must have a fixed spot. They said in the future you can set up anywhere just like a mobile dish but uplink capable.

Registered
Man.... they are censoring the word Red......neck now too....I wonder about the word Hillbilly? Damn everyone has gone soft. :rolleyes:
Sam let me know what I owe you and send me an address!
Edit...... Nope I guess Hillbilly hasn't been deemed politically incorrect yet.
Hmmm, just occurred to me, maybe we can say cooon or cooooon. 馃槈

21 - 28 of 28 Posts