Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Thursday Morning

2K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  Kentucky Fisherman 
#1 ·
30° here in Upstate NY this morning under overcast skies with snow and rain coming down. It is to get up to a high temperature of about 35° with a possible accumulation 1" of snow today. It certainly won't be as bad as they were predicting.

Yesterday was a so so day for me, I really didn't get all I wanted to do done, I had to be on the road for a time. It wasn't really expected but when a business needs help there is no question about going. We had the Gun Club Executive Board meeting and got our plans set for our "To do list" and our Membership Appreciation Day. Today I will be busy with paperwork and am suppose to be getting a Fed Ex delivery.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

#27 ·
Now you are talking 45TAJ!
I don’t have the tank capacity or the dish but the rest I have along with solar panels. The Lance 1172 camper has recliners which is becoming a big deal as I get older. Looked at a small motor home but a camper fits our needs better. Had a 40’ Monaco with a tag axle as my first RV. Sold that after a few trip. They have the versatility and turning capacity of a supertanker. The Earth Roamer is for when I win the lottery. I don’t gamble so there is that.

Musk has the Starlink that I was going to sign up for. It is high speed internet uplink and down link. It was offered to us but for now it is not mobile. You must have a fixed spot. They said in the future you can set up anywhere just like a mobile dish but uplink capable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.