Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I will be 70 years old, and I don't like it one bit.
I have really slowed down as to calling coyotes, This last year of 2006,
is the first year I didn't kill a coyote in 25 years..and have been doing more fishing lately. I am amazed at how fast I went from 50 to 70..from a guy that used to go up the mountains like a damm bulldozer, to a guy that now walks very small hills everyday for excersize..
I am now looking foreward to 80, keep your fingers crossed for me...hehehe

I have been here on the GoGoVarmint Forum with you guys from the beginning, and I hope I will be here for a long time..

I posted the very first post on the GoGoVarmint Forum in this new century...
I hope I will be able to post the last one in this century.....hehehehe

Thanks for listening,

HARRY

·
Registered
211 Posts
Do-Not-2-B Concerned, Harry...

Pasted that Point in time last Aug, & it turned out 2-B just that, [Another Point in Time]. As long as U Wake up each morning [On the Top-Side of the Grass], things R-going OK. Have A Happy -B-Day. Russ, My 2¢.

·
Registered
13,424 Posts
Happy Birthday Harry

Mine was yesterday the 3rd. Hit 42. Hope we can do this for another 50 years or so. Good luck this year and hope you kill yourself at least 70 coyotes this year. God Bless

Donnie

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
70 is the new 50!

Harry- Best returns of the day! My hunting partner turned 75 this year. We hunt ring necks mostly and he can still walk my "young" butt into the ground. Think of all that valuable experince you have and can share.

My best to you! Here is to many more in the future...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats Harry...

and many more happy(and active)returns! Jack

(From a guy who is looking forward to his last 60-series birthday on the 29th of this month...)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Well Happy Birthday youngster!!

I wish you had told me in December you were on the verge of a "Coyote shutout" for 2006, I'd have gotten you to come down and fixed that for you real quick! :D :p :D

And also, I believe it was you Harry that was the first to 100 posts, to become the new boards first "Senior Member"

Many happy returns, up to Redding, from Fresno County

·
Registered
243 Posts
Not so bad-----

when you can spend your birthdays in a dog town.

My PD shooting schedule and early June birthday sometimes put me in a dog town on my birthday.

I entered the Big 7's last year in a dog town and wouldn't mind a repeat this year.

What a way to get old !!

A. Weldy

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just think of all the wisdom you have gathered.....

Don't you wish you could recall most of it? I'm a little older than you and seem to have more fun as I grow older. I can only imagine what glee there will be if I hit 100.

Glenn

·
Registered
446 Posts
Happy birthday Harry!

Your friends from far and near
Have all gathered here
To celebrate this day
Together we will say.....

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
May all your dreams and wishes come true
Happy birthday to you

Another year has gone
Since last we sang this song
We all remember when
And so we sing again...

May good fortune come to you
In all the things you do
In the year that lies ahead
Remember what we said.......

:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Me too . . .

Harry, I turned 70 in November and know how you feel. I still swim a mile four times a weeks, but have a hard time getting up from the ground when coyote hunting! The alternative to growing old ain't too hot, though.
You're right though, going from 50 to 70 went in a flash.
Swimmer

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Harry

I really enjoyed your post, really. I just turned 46 and I really contemplate If I will be able to stay active into my golden years. I have 3 boys , 19,15,10 and it seems like yesterday when they were born, how the time flies ha? Happy birthday to you, may you enjoy life for many many years to come. Randy

·
Registered
365 Posts
I turn 60 next month. The only milestone it will mean for me is the start of my long-awaited monthly retirement checks.

Can't wait.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Crow in the morning and the Owl at night.

Harry,

I will be joining you on the 22nd of this month. I know how you feel. Keep moving and as long as you hear the Crow in the morning and the Owl at night you will be OK.
HIGHWALL

·
Registered
116 Posts
Happy birthday Harry! The only time I wanted to be 65 was last year when I turned 64. Hell I feel like I am just getting smart enough to let someone else do the hard work.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Happy Birthday Harry!!!!

congrats on reaching 70! You have seen a great deal of progress in your lifetime,sir. May you see many more!

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
You had me worried for a minute there, thought you had turned 700!!:eek:

Happy Birthday!!!:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Birthday

Congratulations, Harry, and happy birthday. I share the same birthday, just have one year seniority on you. :) I am retired, have good health and can now enjoy life to it's fullest.
Regards.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts