Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike/John
most other forums I belong to have trader ratings activated in order to assist members when making sales/trades. Will this feature become available on this new GGVG Forum?
It may serve to help guys avoid members with poor sales habits. I have never had a bad experience on the GGVG Classifieds, but since we're operating on a new format, this would be something worth looking into.
Post counts do not matter as much to me as praise from satisfied members after making gun/gear purchases with one another.

Ken

·
Registered
232 Posts
A post at the top of forsale forum as a sticky where members comment on the good/bad deals they had here... That may work

Clint

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I think I've got it enabled. Have no idea how to actually rate someone, but I might have to enable the members list too. I wasn't going to do that, thinking that someone can pull out our whole listing. Hope there's a way to rate someone without doing that.

Mike

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike
maybe you can add something to the user profile of each member so that you can avoid the user list. When someone clicks on the avatar of the seller, you may be able to set up a link that allows you to add a positive or negative feedback for a sale/trade and provide a space for a web link to the transaction.
Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts