Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sis has been thinking she had a.mouse in her car.
Well, traps was set and this evening I get a text to come and get her.
She had took the little monster to her gymnastics class at the park. I thought she had run into trouble and started out in my house shoes. Melissa stopped me and said she seen
a mouse in the car. Kinda got mad cause I was on a mission to hurt somebody...lol
Well, she makes it home and set a couple traps. First check is a double, 2 in 1 trap.
About a hour later, second check, another double...think this may be a.good year for fur...lol

Underdog

This is a first...lol

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Couple nights this week we've heard something scratching in the wall by the stove. I'm sure it's a mouse, but have no idea how the he'll it's getting in there. I went to the basement and there's a wire running up to an outlet in the area we heard it, plugged the hole with steel wool. No scratching past few nights. .???

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
About 2AM this morning I was awakened by a Thumping and Bumping which I discovered was coming from the bathroom. I laid down the .45 and went to investigate. Bouncer the Cat was jumping into the side of the shower unit trying to catch a Mouse? On the other side. He hears them inside walls and tries to tear in to them.
He went to the Garage for the rest of the night.
Coon trap set tonight in the barn....

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I LIKE your caliber JR. Any chance itsa 1911 style? :sneaky::)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Mice in a car can sure cause problems. The electric fuel pump on my daughter’s car stopped working. Dropped the tank and found a nest on top of it and the wires to the fuel pump had been chewed through right at the base of the pump. No way to get a connector on it so $300 had to be spent for a new pump. Sure wish I had invested in some 50-cent mouse traps instead.
Speaking of trapping, went to Rural King and Cabelas to pick up a couple more dog-proof raccoon traps and they were both sold out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts