·
Administrator
13,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Kermit…. I think I’m on my 9th one lol
Charlie,…I don’t want another caliber to load for, it you’re a lot younger.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
The measure 114 law is set to go in affect in January. I believe here in Oregon I’m guessing any orders generated here in the state are going to take precedence over anybody else. Is it going to require classes in order to buy any gun and a registration. Gun magazine capacity limited to 10 rounds. Any mags that are owned now can be kept there’s no buying selling giving away, or trading of mags after that point.
However, there are several law enforcement agencies that have said they will not enforce it. There’s also talk of lawsuits to stop it we’ll see.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yer right Bruce. 20 yrs ago....maybe.
lt does have some nice features w the upswept grip safety, overtravel screw, ambi safety, ramped bbl and sights of some stripe. Not a bump and a notch. Steel frame of sorts.

A fairly average 1911 usually holds a man's chest at 50 yds. A guy could buy some plastic, cheaper I'm sure.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Lol…he has about 3 45’s and a 10mm
i think his 10 is a Dan Wesson
he has killed several with them,,,one while laying on his back, and the hog slip to a stop about 6 feet from him

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Gee, I only have three. My original is a Springfield M1991 with a Bomar rear sight, the next was a full up wad gun, Essex frame, 70 series Colt slide and it has a full Bomar rib sights on it. My most recent is when I wanted a 45ACP carry pistol. It's a Citadel CSP, which is an officer's model with a Novak rear sight and extended beavertail. Trigger was clean, no creep and about 4 lbs from the factory. Never had to touch anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts