Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
223 Posts
George will be out n about realigning cyber-trons, a son is accepting reality of elder care,, Charlie is swinging his hammer so he can Break Out Another Thousand, Donnie putting another brick in the wall, l can see a free short stack at lHOP but not EGGS, our pole dancer has a tractor road trip, Scott was dropping and pendulumming his hammer, Dean will be using the "float" position on his bucket, Rick has his work day covered. Doug, l wish you the best on the Henry. But reading many of the same forums that you do, l wish you luck getting near an inch. Got a big rabbits foot? HHH will prob spend some quality training time w his pup. Like you said, let him be a dog on occasion. I prob won't start looking again until after a Maine run is made.
Dinah and her running buds are doing a Carribbian cruise in Feb. I'll be going to upstate SC w host's health cooperating. Another good reason to put off adoption.
A shop day again. I was able to sort and rack the bbls in waiting y'day. If l could only actively live half the time it would take to use'm up....just half.
Well, Dinah has found a 4', 2 sided display rack that a WM has at auction. Complete w about a dozen shelves. I'll put in a bid on that. Well, palavering is over, Tom out.

· Registered
1,505 Posts
Good evening everyone .
Busy day early doctor appointment added another BP medicine and lab work. I'll give it a honest try hopefully it will be something I can tolerate.
Other than that the Mrs and I missed the special assessment meeting for the community. Last assignment for Ian damage totalled 2.5 million on landscaping damage etc .
Time will tell.
Everyone have a great evening this kid will be hitting the bed a little bit earlier than usual.
HHH

21 - 22 of 22 Posts