Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Morning all, 69 headed to 74, rain on the way this afternoon, probably while I am loading cattle. Hip doc was not happy with the way my left hip looked, not the right one he had replaced. I have replacement surgery scheduled for 1-10-22. Still have a high risk of infection, but my hip is in such bad shape, it is either replace it,or cut the top 4" of the leg bone off and cap it to stop the pain. Doc scheduled a scan first to see if my hip can be replaced, the hip socket is so chewed up. It will work out one way or another. You all have a good one, remember those in need of prayers, Buff out.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
It is neat watching those toms square off…..kinda like the old saying ”one is scared, and the other is glad of it…”
When they square off, they pretty well stay focused on one another. Wifey said you may want to eat one of those for Thanksgiving. She said turkeys are the new toilet paper. We may be eating a crow instead of a turkey…..we have plenty of those.
Cleaned out the game freezer this morning. Antelopes and bobcats went to taxidermist. Left over coyotes and asst. capes went to dump. Trying to make room for hopefully this hunt’s harvest. Rattlesnake went back in freezer till son makes up his mind….LOL.
Should finish up this round of wheat sowing today…..supposed to come in and rain this weekend, and should know by then if any more resowing to do. Seems like this year’s planting has drug on forever.
JR….looks to me like JSH has the best view. I kind of like looking thru a scope at a PD town.
Orkan…nice goat and nice shot…..
Off to the lodge to see what else they have found for me to do.

Quote of the day…..”Now you folks know what happens when you order a president thru the mail….”

21 - 25 of 25 Posts