Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Up for the day. I’m not getting a lot done, but the last chemo hasn’t put me in the hospital. I must be getting tough or they’re just using water….😱
Shot the little Ruger 22/45 that son gave me off the back porch yesterday evening. Sure handles nice. It’s shooting about 3”-4” left at 50 yards. Sitting here with a blank look on my face…..which way do I move that back sight to move POI right. About the time i think remember, I talk myself out of it….LOL. I been using scopes too long. My eyes had gotten to the point I couldn’t line up everything with open sights, and since the cataract surgery I can do that now….😁
I’m sure enjoying the back porch setup that I have now. Just step out the back door and go to blazing away. I need to set up a 25 yard target backer of some sort out there. Only trouble with that is has to look nice and neat to go in wifey’s yard.
Prayers for our Country, Israel, Ukraine, and all Y’all.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
78 in the hollow this morning with sun. Just got home from the dentist where I spent more than two hours in the chair getting some repairs. The hole in my mouth isn't as large as the one in my wallet. This will only get worse when the 4 tooth bridge is finished. But it is what it is. Had two calls about prairie dogs before 8 this morning and also spoke with the land owner for a half hour or so. The journey begin in a little more than two weeks. Yesterday was the $$ producing work day for the week with the bi monthly gun club meeting last night. Very low turnout, but I always take that as good since no one is complaining about what's getting done and how the $$ is being spent. Once my headache is gone I think I'll cut some grass which is about all the work that will get done here today.

G'day Y'all,
Rick
Let's go Brandon!!!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Outside for about an hour this afternoon. 2:00 and was 101*. Wifey let the bird dog out and I walked about 100 yards without the walker. Carried the stick but didn’t need it. I think the dog was glad to see me out. I sure am looking forward to seeing and meeting a bunch of you next month.

Reactions: lightman and JRinKY
21 - 26 of 26 Posts