Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Gabriel……I think I know her. She starts the 11th.
Greyfox….you aren’t helping any. Do you happen to know where one of those 223s are now….
Probably have young man come tomorrow to plow up 80 acres. Would like to get it in shape for wheat sowing first part of September if moisture is right. Put it in then for early cattle pasture and for the deer.
I lease out 600 acres of farm land, but we still farm little over 200 acres in 6 different fields.

Reactions: Grandad

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
Off to the races, just don’t know which direction yet. North to pick up wifey’s car or south with wifey to Dr’s appt.
Son and family headed to cow pastures to gather bulls and move them to their home for the winter.
They get to keep the Watusi and Longhorn company for a few months.
Still debating on the CZ 223. Got the wants but not sure about the needs.
Prayers for our Country, Israel, Ukraine and all Y’all.
Well, Bruce, you educated me just a little this afternoon by mentioning Watusi cattle. See, when I was a young man, the girls would sometimes go a little crazy and do this dance called the Watusi. So, I went in search of info about Watusi cattle. Here's a really entertaining YouTube video comparing Watusi cattle and Longhorns, both raised in the U.S. Enjoy.

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
Looks like I got ejected again for posting the photo of the young fella that murdered the Preacher. I said absolutely nothing Racist about him.
He looks like a fine upstanding member of the community to me.
Forehead Facial expression Human Beard Font

Reactions: Bruce Eakins
21 - 24 of 24 Posts