Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Lunch with Otis the Cat was a MRE that said Vegie Lasagna....guess that's why it was left lying around. Enough Salt and Hot Sauce and it was edible..along with peanut butter, cracker, cc cookies, and the best Peach Mango Applesauce I ever had. FIRST I ever had but it was good. Included With usual items like TP. Otis was offered some Lazagna and he did a Birdog, held his nose and walked out.
JB has gone to the Farm Parts store to buy a slip clutch.

Hand Camouflage Comfort Military camouflage Beard

White Font Packing materials Paper Paper product

All this talk about Detailing autos. I have a 2015 Nissan truck that has never been Washed ceptin when it rained.
Carry on

Reactions: Grandad

·
Administrator
12,752 Posts
Afternoon boys. We traversed I-64 to I-95 and 495 around DC without incident. Well, I did pass a cop doing 80 in a 70 on I-64 and as I passed he turned on his lights. But traffic was moving and I was just keeping up with it. Doubt he even got out to come after me as he was pointing the opposite way. LOL. I just kept the hammer down staying with the flow and never saw him again. Not sure if it was me he was after or what??? Glad I didn't find out. Jim, I-95 wasn't awful. Kept moving thru Fredericksburg. Little slow near 495. It just sucks. No other real way around it though.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
5,209 Posts
Good afternoon all.....little warm today at the shop. Getting ready to go to the dairy to weld a 18000lb weight on the rear of a tractor. They bought the counterweight from a couple excavators so I got to cobble up up to hold them last minute.
Went to the range for a bit yesterday and someone had a good time banging away with an AR as I picked up a couple hundred pieces of once fired brass as well as a bunch of .45acp and 9mm.

Son flew back to Nevada Sunday nd should be back to work this week. Had a pretty good visit but not long enough.

Hope everyone has a good day!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts