Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
54° here in Upstate NY this morning, the high for today is only going to be in the low 60's. We are to get rain today heavy at times especially this morning. The rest of the week is to be nice with high temperatures approaching the 80's.

Yesterday was a busy day, I got hats ordered for the gun club and the contractor started our new shooting pavilions for two our ranges. Not to look at yet but he got 4x4 posts in.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Good morning from Little America, Wyoming. We had a great driving day yesterday. No wind, plenty of sunshine.
Next planned stop is Elko, Nevada.
We are parked in the motel parking lot with hundreds of varmint dogs outside the door. With nothing better to shoot them with than a Canon 80D, I have lots of good pictures.
Now, the great Salt Lake and on to Nevada.
Hope everyone has a blessed day,
Ken

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
66* and spotty rain.
It is my wife's birthday and due to distractions I forgot until I woke up. Thinking quick I nudged her and wished her a Happy Birthday and offered to be her "slave" for the day. (wink, wink).

Apparently her definition of slave is vastly different than mine.

If you need me I will be cleaning the garage.

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
Mornin boys...
62 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
Got a few showers yesterday and they say more today.
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
morning all. 33 here after some spotty showers and wind yesterday, not enough rain to even make mud of the dirt in the bottom of the rain gauge! But it did smell good. Mountains got snow/hail nice and white at dark last night.
Worked on sprinklers all day yesterday, then ended the day loading a hay truck. Probably same today.
One bunch of cattle, 200 head, out on summer pasture now, sure hope the grass will grow and keep ahead of them.
Have a good day and remember those in need of prayer.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Good Morning

66 here in NC Ohio with sun on the way, the storms last night brought much needed rain across the state. Looks like a good day to work inside until the sun returns. Prayers to those and country. Mike

·
Administrator
11,790 Posts
Good morning folks. It's 63º here with a few drops of rain. Supposed to get some today, after a couple days without. I tried to mow the widow neighbor's last evening, but her yard does not drain well. I got wet feet walking around so I knew the tractor would make a mess. I'll try to get it Wed. after work if it dries up a bit. Ran to MD for fuel yesterday evening because their fuel is cheaper (less tax). It was $3.14 for diesel and $2.97 for gas. It cost me $140 to fill the truck and all my gas cans for the mowers and trimmers. Ouch! But it saved me quite a bit over PA prices.

Well, I guess I better get busy. Prayers offered. Have a good one.

Charlie

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
Good morning all. It’s 67 in Indy heading for uppah 80s. The count down to SD begins. Going to the range with the BIL tomorrow to sight in a couple of rifles. Like I can help him! :eek: He hasn’t seen me shoot.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Good morning, GoGo. It's 71 in Louisville, going to 84 with showers and thunderboomers all day. Tomorrow and Thursday will be dry, then it's back to spotty storms here. The important forecast is that we're due for lows around 60 and highs around 90 the next week near White River, SD.

Sackin' and packin' gets critical today. I counted ammo last night and came up with about 800 rounds of .204 Ru-Ru-Ru-You Know and way more .223. Just like fine bourbon, this ammo, most of it, has been aging since 2010 and 2012. Imagine how pissed off those 40 grain Hornady V-Maxes are, wearing a brass collar all that time, just waiting to be unleashed? There should be major splatter.

Y'all have a good'n and be safe out there.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Sunny & around 70º in the hollow. Have about 3 hours of route work today followed by some grass cutting. Most things that don't need to wait for the last minute are ready to go and already in the trailer. With a little luck tomorrow will be wrapping up loose ends. Forecast for SD looks to be 80's and 60's with no rain in sight.

G'day Y'all,
Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts