Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
63° here in Upstate NY this morning it looks as if it will be a beautiful day today. The high temperature is to get up to about 83° and apparently we are going to have some warm weather now.

I will be on the road most of the day today and I have a fairly busy week ahead of me.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Mornin boys...
65 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
Gotta start the 4-10s this week, glad we're off Friday...lol
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Great morning fellow boardlings,

A few clouds, some light breeze, humid and 68° here near Halfway USA. Unusually warm yesterday with a high near 97°.

You ever have one of those day where your plans get shoved aside by someone else? Ya, that happened yesterday. Still I got a couple things done before the distractions. I did get the rough sawn boards selected for the light weight shooting bench. I'll be running those through planner this morning. Glue up after that.

Of particularly good note. I repaired the horn on my old Ranchero. Now me & JR can go cruising rummage sales looking for wymins because once again when you pull out of the knob it goes MOOOOooooooooo. :D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Good Morning

69 here in NC Ohio with hot & humid for the day. I too got sidelined yesterday, just got on track and it turned uphill, by 90+ temps. My engine died and the caboose got parked in the ac house. Prayers to those and country. Mike

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
morning all. 44 here, on the way to mid 70s, or so they say. Not to be so much wind today :)
Sprinkler work yesterday, almost got another one serviced, maybe a hour left for today. Wind came up and I have a hard enough time on the ladder with out it moving in the wind!
Also help the New Holland service man put a new window in one of our loader tractors, I had the window for several weeks but no one to help put it in.
Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was normal...work, work , work.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Good morning from Booneville California, 56 now and 93 later. Nice weather.
Last night we finally got through all the reloading tools. The under belly storage of the camper is stuffed full, the truck cab is stuffed full, the box is full. Literature and Ideal tools, moulds along with a few stray bands of presses. Oh, yes there is a astronomical telescope also.
A little repacking this morning and we are headed south for Ventura. I will be sad to leave the Anderson Valley, it has been a wonderful and very pleasant experience experience here.
I was tired yesterday and slept in, sorry about that.
Let's hope everything one has a blessed day as we begin the work week.,
Ken

·
Administrator
11,786 Posts
good morning folks. It's a steamy 68º here with fog. Everything is wet and green. Going to have to mow again soon, hopefully before TS Alberto comes. Unlike y'all to our west, we had an overcast and cooler day yesterday, highs maybe in the high 70's. I found a freezer on CL about a half hour away and got it in and the old fridge out, and re-organized the garage. Yes, the snakes are still there too. One peeked out at me this morning and stuck his tongue out at me. :p

After the garage was in order, I made about 100 chik'n wangs on the smoker that turned out fantastic, then turned it up and had burgers and dogs. Had some family over and all had a great time. My daughter brought her pit bull up to meet my Lab. I think she wants us to keep it while she's on vacation. :rolleyes: The dogs surprisingly got along just fine, however my 10 y.o. Lab can't keep up with a 2 y.o. PB. He collapsed on the bedroom floor last evening and didn't hardly stir all night.

Well, I guess I should get busy here. Have a good one.

Charlie

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Good morning from Sioux Falls, SD. Long day in the saddle yesterday but only about 3 hours today. Probably have to stop at Cabelas in Mitchell because. Might get rained on but we weren’t planning on shooting much, if any, today.

Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Good morning everyone.....still in Utah....went on a tour of an animal sanctuary yesterday....the first part was ok....but the 2nd part was something else...wish I had a body camera to film the guide......totally bat shit crazy older lady.:eek:....sbe talked about 900mph and got side tracked and on a different subject and then back on track and then have you lost and trying to figure out what was going on 3 times a minute.:confused:
I think she might have been an old hippy or something....not sure but about 1 minute in to her pre tour speech my son and I looked at each other a d thought STR?

After all that we took a hike yesterday evening on a trail outside of town.....we are not hikers for sure!

You call have a good day!

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
STR...what's that?
Still zero rain. We are very seriously dry. We have been missed on two occasions. If we could get an inch over night, it would be a million $$ event for the farmers who are hurting.

3rd grade Grandaughter Awards Day and ice cream after. Had read a slew of books and took each quiz for credit. A,B Honor Roll. A good start. The 3.7 y.o. is three weeks short of pre K. So he'll be 11 months into his 4th year before starting. A huge advantage socially & general development. I could have used that advantage being one of the youngest in my HS class.

Pastor's funeral svc tomorrow. A long day for everyone, especially the family. Dinah goes in at 8, will be surprised to see her back home before 7.

550b arrived today. I foresee a lot of skwirl fodder rolling through that resembling 19-223, 20 Prac and of course the ubiquitous 223.

Plenty to do playing catch up after the wrecks and car shopping CHORE.

Need to water the maters.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I didn't notice my phone auto corrected some stuff....my screen is pretty scratched up.

Tom STR was supposed to be WTF.....she was that out there!....kinda scary crazy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts