Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a message from Bruce Eakins that he has had an Up and Down week.
He was thinking he would be moved to a rehab facility but a Blood Clot has changed the plans.
He says Hello, and Thanks for the Thoughts and Prayers

Coyote George is still on the mend as you can tell from the photo he is rascally. I just made him smile virtually. He said he will be kept in the hospital for a day or three.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
JR thanks for the update, we will keep praying for Bruce and the family, and we will put George back on the prayer list as well.

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
Thanks for the updates Dr. Carter. Prayers for Bruce and George.

·
Administrator
3,334 Posts
Prayers are sent from here for both Bruce and Coyote George. I am thankful they are with us on the mend and that both are better soon.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Thanks for keeping us in the loop JR. Prayers offered for Bruce, George and others in need today.

·
Administrator
1,787 Posts
Thanks J.R. really glad to hear an update on Bruce, and glad to see that Coyote George well on the mend too. Continued prayers for all.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coyote George is being taken to Lexington tomorrow for another heart cath. That's all he told me.

·
Administrator
3,334 Posts
Prayers are sent for Coyote George today with his procedure. Continued prayers are sent to Bruce.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Thanks for the update JR. We'll keep those 2 on the prayer list for sure. Praying for a complete and speedy recovery for both of them. WD

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Prayed for God’s sufficient grace for Bruce and George.

Thanks JR.

Best,
Dave

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I heard from Coyote George a while ago. He got 2 more Stents put in yesterday and says he may get released Friday. I don't know if he's still got Blue Nipples, but he is in good spirits.

·
Administrator
12,147 Posts
Good lord! He must be all stopped up! Glad they got him all opened up! Thanks for the update and let us know if you hear more from Bruce!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts