Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our newest video, "Varmint Safari 3 - When Pigs Fly" is now officially ready to roll. The DVD's are here right now, ready to ship immediately!

You can click here to go to our website and order now.

Or click here for a preview.

Thank you Mike and John for all your help over the years, and the whole GGVG crew for all of your support. If it wasn't for the guys on this board, I really don't think we would have made a second video. Let alone a third!

I sure hope you guys enjoy this one. And remember, if you don't like it, just holler at me and I'll give you your money back, and you can keep the video!

- DAA

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I gots won queshon fo uz... Do uz take Massah cahd??

P.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Masssah card, veeeza, diskover, Amex...

We take 'em all Paul :D.

Don't like taking orders on Disover or Amex though. Our Verisign account requires us to accept those two, so we do. But they gouge the Holy Hell out of us for every order. Both of them ding us $5 a pop (there's a good reason many small businesses don't accept either one!). So, if you can use a MC or Visa rather that one of those other two, we sure do appreciate it!

- DAA

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
Proud to have you aboard DAA...

I sure hope you guys consider # 4. There are no others like yours I can tell you that! And all that Sniper footage from Afghanistan! :D Sure hope people are finally catching on that you guys are in UT instead of AG.

Anyway, thanks for all the support and friendship over the years.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Got mine on order!!

Thanks Dave and Tim--I know you guys had TOO MUCH FUN!! makin' it:D
Bob

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mine is ordered

:) :)
You gonna have your website logo on it to discourage the pirates? :D
Somebody sure got a lot of mileage out of that 50 cal taliban footage. ;)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
that gives me an idea . . .

If we could ship Dave and Tim over to Iraq with a couple of the big 50's for a few weeks we could not only see a heckuva Varmint Safari IV, they could straighten things out over there for W. "Hey Tim watch this, I'm gonna unroll his turban for him!"

Wonder how much air time they really can get with one of the big fifties? Maybe we could get engineering to set out some conveniently angled concrete pads.

Hu

I sure hope you guys consider # 4. There are no others like yours I can tell you that! And all that Sniper footage from Afghanistan! :D Sure hope people are finally catching on that you guys are in UT instead of AG.

Anyway, thanks for all the support and friendship over the years.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Why buy one?

I just ordered all three.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The only problem I have with the DVD's

Is that I end up building a new rifle after watching one of the DVD's. It's so easy to get all excited for a new project by watching the video.

I think Dave does a great job in advocating "use what you got" and not trying to sell or spend our money, but it's hard to resist the urge to build the next "long range chuck flipper."

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just ordered all 3 on DVD

Great stuff Dave, I have #1&2 on VHS but who uses tape anymore? Keep em' comin'.

Keith

·
Registered
16 Posts
DVD ordered

hey guys wanted to let you know i ordered #3 .
Have 1&2 and love them you guys make me feel like im there with you . keep them comming
thanks alot
chris from WV

·
Registered
118 Posts
Varmint Safari 3

Dave - the check is in the mail, and I can't wait. I will have to have Hiwall over so we can view it together. Chuck hunting is about gone around here with overdevelopment due to the 2001 real estate boom, but we can watch Varmint Safari 3 and dream.

·
Registered
12,885 Posts
dave

did ya get my e-mail about the tapes for the BBB ? :) ......george ky

1 - 20 of 23 Posts