Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished watching Varmint Safari Volume 1. You guys out west have some beautiful country to hunt in and lots of different varmints to choose from. I have known what distances you guys shoot at but when seeing it on video it was really impressive. Here in the northeast a 100yd shot is considered a long one. I also wished we had the populations of varmints that you seem to have. Some day I might have to find some money and head out there for a couple of weeks and do some real varmint hunting. Something that surprised me in the video was when the shots were shown in slow motion that at times you could see the heat trail of the bullet traveling to the target..... way cool! This video has me thinking about buying the other 2 videos that have been released.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I will be finding funds to get #2 and didn't I see in one of the threads here that #3 is now available? I am not sure if these videos are good for cabin fever or if they make that fever worse! *L*

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree with Gary. Great video. BTW, I wrote DAA that my tape did not play in my VCR. He said that he has not had a bad tape so far but if it was a bad tape to email him and he'd send another. Well, I got a wild hair and plugged it into another VCR and it played just fine. What Tim(?) doesn't have in "stage presence" he sure makes up for in shooting ability. Great hunt. Been ther. Done that. But not all in one hour! Thanks.
Hellgate in Orygun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.