Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Refresh my memory, Big G: The (turn-off) highway # (off of hwy 80 - east of Somerset) was it about 5 mi on # 1003 or ????
Don't know if you can plug this into a GPS, Paul, but here are numbers that should help. Looks like it's 7.2 miles from where you turn off of 80 onto 1003. You might try the address 7204 State Rte. 1003 (or maybe KY 1003).

Property Plant Slope Land lot Grass

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Reactions: george in KY

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Zero !....at every match there is a guy or 3 that didn't take the time to zero his rifle at 100 yards so that he could zero the knobs... hes usually out of the running because he can't get on paper on the warm up he's totally lost. But with a good zero and your turrets zeroed your ahead of the game if all else fails return to zero and start over!
ABOVE ALL ELSE GET A ZERO PRIOR TO MATCH DAY .
Reflex camera Digital camera Camera Point-and-shoot camera Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
George, I read this whole thread 2-3 times and I don't see anything about a time limit. It's 10 shots, on the table, and I understand the yardages, but what about a time limit. I've shot several UBR matches since the last BBB, and the rules run together in my little pea brain.

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Invited Jeff Hopson and his wife to come along. He owns Hoosier Bullets. Said he has to check his calendar.

PS. Donnie, Jeff just acquired some kinda Ruger in 6.5 CM.

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
George, I read this whole thread 2-3 times and I don't see anything about a time limit. It's 10 shots, on the table, and I understand the yardages, but what about a time limit. I've shot several UBR matches since the last BBB, and the rules run together in my little pea brain.
5 minute warm up 10 min match as always.

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
Will be bringing powder to the S Reunion.
I would like to trade on some N150, maybe N160. H4895 as well.

Reactions: george in KY

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
It has been mentioned that there may be some pistoleros in attendance at the shoot. I have invited Jeff Hopson, the owner of Hoosier Bullets, and his wife to come along. They have not committed as of yet but, if anybody is interested in buying any of his bullets, I'll be glad to haul them down there. Let me know if/what you want.
Check here for more info:Hi-Tek Coated bullets | HoosierBullets

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
It has been mentioned that there may be some pistoleros in attendance at the shoot. I have invited Jeff Hopson, the owner of Hoosier Bullets, and his wife to come along. They have not committed as of yet but, if anybody is interested in buying any of his bullets, I'll be glad to haul them down there. Let me know if/what you want.
Check here for more info:Hi-Tek Coated bullets | HoosierBullets
Cool 😎

·
Registered
841 Posts
George, can we use a built AR, or does it have to be factory built? I have a very accurate 6.5 Grendel, but it’s an upper that I put together from parts.
Wayne

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
George, can we use a built AR, or does it have to be factory built? I have a very accurate 6.5 Grendel, but it’s an upper that I put together from parts.
Wayne
Factory class is mass production 100% Factory gun only.
You can use it in light and heavy custom class.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts