Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I feel the judgement was correct. The prosecutor was a hot head that badgered Kyle (we’re on a first name basis). He also presented testimony in his questioning that was not based on law or on fact.
On the other hand, I feel that Kyle wasn’t exactly a saint here. He went to Kenosha expecting trouble. He was prepared for trouble and dealt with it. Those that he shot went to Kenosha to do unlawful acts. They didn’t expect to be confronted by a civilian or non-police anti-protestor. So, they weren’t as prepared as Kyle. Perhaps we need more Kyles.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
It's a damshame when all us "Grown Men" who have too much "Skin in the Game" sit back and grumble about it and let some 17 year old Kid Take Action and do what needs to be done.

I suppose that I was part of a ....what MSNBC would call an Insurection or Racist Mob...when Protecting the Confederate Cemetary and Memorial last year when BLM said they were "Coming to Tear it Down."
Things could have and Would Have... gone really Bad but the Agitatiors BLM and ANTIFA turned the Bus around and went back to Lexington.
I am relieved NOW, it ended the way it did.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Of course Let’s Go Brandon would say that he stands by what the jury found. To say otherwise would be un-American. It’s the American way. Strange that all those Oregonians, who voted for him, chose to see things differently. Even the cheesiest of contests say “The decision of the judges shall be final”.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
I feel the judgement was correct. The prosecutor was a hot head that badgered Kyle (we’re on a first name basis). He also presented testimony in his questioning that was not based on law or on fact.
On the other hand, I feel that Kyle wasn’t exactly a saint here. He went to Kenosha expecting trouble. He was prepared for trouble and dealt with it. Those that he shot went to Kenosha to do unlawful acts. They didn’t expect to be confronted by a civilian or non-police anti-protestor. So, they weren’t as prepared as Kyle. Perhaps we need more Kyles.
Frances' comments here match my thoughts almost exactly. Kyle dodged the bullet. You put this trial in a different city, with a different judge and jury, and the results might have been totally different. That's why our system calls for a trial to be held in the community where the event happened and why it's fairly tough to get a change of venue. Lest we hold Kyle up as a hero or savior, let's remember he is a high school dropout who idolized the police, fire department, military and EMTs, but l don't think would have succeeded in any of those careers. Let's be careful about cheering for stupid.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts