Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
If Rittenhouse were a seventeen year old American on the streets of Hue or Kabul, who would cast the first stone ?

Maybe not today, nor tomorrow...
But it’s a coming to a neighborhood
near us all soon enough, I’m truly concerned.

Oh, how soon we have forgotten 1968.

///

·
Registered
759 Posts
If Rittenhouse were a seventeen year old American on the streets of Hue or Kabul, who would cast the first stone ?

Maybe not today, nor tomorrow...
But it’s a coming to a neighborhood
near us all soon enough, I’m truly concerned.

Oh, how soon we have forgotten 1968.

///
Dave , I live in a rural community .You would be very surprised as this topic has been discussed and I heard many of older folks comment that they weren't going to go to the basement . I truly believe BLM knows better than to come to rural America.

·
Registered
9,972 Posts
The debate on this will go on for some time simply because it confirms our right to self defense. It can be that simple but it won't be. Many questions will remain. Should Rittenhouse, who didn't live in Kenosha, have been there? Should he have had an AR, even though it was not illegal for him to have it? Should the three previously convicted felons he shot, who also didn't live in Kenosha, have been there? Should the media and numerous politicians, including the VP, have essentially convicted him before the trial? No telling how many more questions will arise. The one I'm waiting for is how much will various sources have to ante up if/when he sues them. Of course, if he sues some or all of those worthless politicians and wins, taxpayers will foot the bill but he's welcome to a few of my tax dollars. All the above will be answered a million times by personal opinion. Never mind facts. They just don't count much anymore.

Reactions: Dave Keith
21 - 30 of 30 Posts