Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
5,232 Posts
Morning all. Getting ready to do my PT, then lunch and a nap. Another grey day, currently 37F, with light rain this afternoon and thunderstorns tonight. Started getting 1099's, so I guess it is time to think about taxes again. What fun......

Nothing on the agenda until Friday, then an early visit to my PCP for all the semiannual bodily tests, A1C, lipids, etc. His office has moved, so it will be interesting to see the new place. Be safe and stay warm.

· Administrator
1,993 Posts
Good morning from the northern Ozarks where it is 46° and raining, and from the radar looks to be raining for a good while yet. Not much going to happen around here today. I just gave myself my Embrel shot for the week, not a big deal and I sure hope it kicks in before too much longer. Prayers for all in need and this country. God shine his blessings on all of you.

· Registered
377 Posts
Sam,
Did you happen to make it to Classic Arms in Lexington? That’s where I took the picture of that old rusty revolver this weekend.
Carl I did not, those guys are usually too fond of their firearms, or I am just a cheapskate. I have bought a few there, just didnt stop by there. I was at 2 shops within a mile of there though, one where I bought the ML.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts