Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
.6” rain last night…praise the Lord. I need to get a little more fervent on prayers for rain on Dean. Pasture didn’t look very green in his picture.
Have an appt with lawyer this afternoon in Cheyenne. Some things you can’t put off forever. Every time I get to thinking I usually get in trouble. Needed to get a few I’s dotted and T’s crossed on some legal papers. Whatever happened to the days when a man’s word was good enough. If you wanted something to happen, you just wrote it down and signed it.
Going to go to church this evening…haven’t been to prayer meeting in a while and miss the fellowship we have there.
Today is son’s birthday and don’t know what will happen….I’m sure little redhead has something planned….LOL
Prayers for our Country, Israel, Ukraine, and all Y’all.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Yes, you have to keep the i's dotted and the t's crossed for sure. Just like minding p's and q's, but the p's and q's are more fun. Have a good birthday party for your son.

We have been doing some of that also.

Tomorrow is another visit to my oncologist.

·
Administrator
13,352 Posts
Some more progress pics from Devil's Den job.

For those of you wondering, if you go to Google Maps and search Devil's Den, Sickles Ave. Gettysburg, you can use street view and "walk" thru the rocks. That's where I snagged the "before" pics.

Before (they had some severe erosion/traffic issues.)

Plant Cloud Sky Shorts Tree

After (looking the opposite way, but you get the idea.

Plant Road surface Natural landscape Bedrock Asphalt

Before

Plant Plant community Sky Natural landscape Tree

After

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Road surface

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
afternoon everyone. Was 35 this morning, and calm for a couple hours, making up for it now! 75 with 25 to 35mph.
Got busy this morning with crap happens stuff! Broken plow, oil leaky tractors, bulls on the run when supposed to be in the corral...ect
you get the idea. I even forgot to do my Mother-in-laws chores, maybe I'll get fired...hope so.
Finally got lunch and now I need to get back to the shop and try to fix a oil leak on the bossmans plow tractor.
Been running behind all day, maybe I should just take a nap till supper time then go to bed!!!
Have a good rest of the day. Prayers for those in need.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Charlie that looks great. Good on you.
Dean….it seems we all have those days once in a while. Hope tomorrow is better
Good general rain last night. Reports all over the county from 1/2” to 1.2”

21 - 26 of 26 Posts