Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well Doug, that was a few ball games ago for sure. Have a happy and don't throw anything outta kilter celebrating. :)
What position did Julie play? 3rd, short? I see you as a lanky fielder w a cannon for an arm.

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Good afternoon everyone. Still at the shop for a few but in and out all day. It's damn hot out and earlier I was mowing and bush hogging at my dad's place. Mower broke down....fixed it then it broke down again. Then after running the weed eater I jumped in the suburban and forgot I laid my new glasses down in the seat while working on the mower....crunch! Bent the shit out of the earpieces almost folded them flat. A little bending and they are wearable but not 100% right. They made it a couple weeks anyway.
Got 2 Remington bolt fluted today couldn't beat the price so had it done.
Wood Tool Tire Bicycle part Hardwood

Hope everyone had a good day!

·
Registered
9,521 Posts
How about Tika, Bruce?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I found a cZ in Montana and bought it

Reactions: CarlP and TinMan

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
You’re gonna like it, I’m sure. A guy at our club has a CZ 223 and it’s a tack-driver. A Burris scope sits on top of it but I forget what model.

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
CarlP brought up a good point. Be sure to get the CZ rings that go with it so there is enough clearance for the bolt handle and scope. The CZ website has a support page with a big table of rings and ring heights for use on the CZ rifles.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts