Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
46° here in Upstate NY this morning, I went outside when I got up and it was kind of strange. No wind and it was an eerie quiet, it felt odd to me and I couldn't put my finger on the reason why. Anyhow the high temperature is going to be about 61° today.

I was busy all day yesterday and I know today is going to be the same way. Everything is starting to come together for the gun club all at once. We are going to pour the cement floors for the new shooting pavilions Friday morning, our new club patches are coming Fed Ex today and our new club hats are due to be ready this week. Maybe in a week or so I can just kind of enjoy myself and be able to do a little shooting.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Great Humpday morning everyone,

Clear as the sunrises with 47° and a high should be about 76° here near Halfway USA. It's going to be a really nice day.

Well all 4 shocks are installed on the Redneck Limo. Man, that was a chore. It took nearly an hour for each corner. Working with not power tools on big rusted stuff just ain't fast. Next parts to go on will be replacement sway bar links.

The portable shooting bench is done & should work well enough.

The important task for today is to install a sail canopy Debra Dearest bought. It's a poly-mesh that will go over the patio.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
morning all. 44 to start our way to 85 for the high.
Nice bench Scott, should work well.
Sprinkler work most of the day yesterday. Had to pull one pump apart and dig a bunch of grass and straw out of the impeller, hope I got it all out of the pipe line too or I'll be doing it again.
One hay swather is out of the building, I'll pick up parts needed for it today while I'm in town for a doc appt.
Boss man broke the seeder again. I knew it wouldn't hold up, just too worn out to keep fixing without lots of new parts.
Better get, Happy Hump Day. Have a good one.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Good morning from Beaver Dam Arizona. 78 now, headed to 107. Humidity is about 2 percent but the RV air conditioning system is workings well over its capacity to keep up.
I am spending the day with a fellow Ideal tool collector, going over his collection, scanning documents and photographs of certain tools. All this because I have the idea of putting together a book to guide the book to guide the novice collector in identifying the 9 models.
Hope everyone has a blessed day,
Ken

·
Administrator
11,792 Posts
good morning gang and HAPPY HUMP DAY Mike!:D

It's 61º and sunny here for the moment. We had a cloudy day yesterday and a storm after dinner last night. Still too wet to get anything done outside except pull weeds. I have a LOT of that to do. Hopefully it dries up some soon. I need to mow the widow neighbor's, and I'll need to hit mine again by the weekend. Be a lot easier to just let it go.:rolleyes:

Well, I guess I should get busy. Prayers offered. Have a good one!

Charlie

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Boss Man in Colorado broke the seeder....Boss Man in Kentucky broke the Hay Bailer.
Ranching and Farming is so much fun.

It is sunny outside and I am heading out with the Hay Fluffer or Tedder, to try to get thos green stuff dried out. Rake and Roll this afternoon thanks to my chief mechanic Rick who got the Hay bailer going again. Maybe.

Today is June 6. D-Day Guess no one remembered.

On Vacation again as Judy Brown and #2 son are headed to the White House, Capital and the Pentagon for some sightseeing.
I hope I don't have to call the med chopper whilst they are gone.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
HAPPY HUMP DAY, GoGo! Looks like the dog in Charlie's cartoon already got his. My birthday is tomorrow, so maybe ... :) Anyway, it's 65 in Louisville and only going to 81. I ought to have something on the smoker, but didn't do any prep last night. Need to clean my PD rifles today and get a little oil rubbed on 'em.

As JR pointed out, today is the anniversary of D-Day, so say a prayer of thanks for all the young Americans involved in that historic event. I had an uncle who was one of the Army's first paratroopers and was dropped in behind the enemy lines. He survived the war and went on to become a dentist in Texas.

Y'all have a good'n and be safe out there.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Good morning from Indy. Off to scatter golf seeds.

Solution for the boss man breaking stuff.....Don’t have a boss man!

Do have a good day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts