Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
56° here in Upstate NY this morning another very nice day on tap. The high today is to get up to about 73°.

Another busy day for today ahead of me which is fine. I have the day filled with computer work, I have to pay my quarterly sales tax today also.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
12,357 Posts
Mornin George and the gang...
68 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
This hot weather is draining me. Sure didn't
feel like getting up this morning.
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Good morning from Waseca. 64 now and it's not raining. High in the upper 70's today with more rain.
I am building shelves in the basement to store reloading tools. Finally I can start unpacking, after all I have lived in my house for 10 months and not finished unpacking.
Hope everyone has a blessed day,
Ken

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Good Morning

70 this morning with a good rain last night and more on the way. I want to get to the Eastern National Expo in Wooster , all John Deere show that draws from several states. Just don't know what day of the three that I will make it!! Be safe and Prayers to those and country. Mike

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
morning all. 50 here and into the low 80s again, wind blew all night so won't be any dew to try to bale with.
Sprinkler repair man came out and help me a bunch, he got two going that have been giving me fits. Now if they just keep going.
Got the rakes on a tractor, baler full of twine and ready. My baler is still in the shed though, tractor still doing dirt work.
Last of the calves were branded and haul out to pasture yesterday also, busy day around here. Now maybe we can work on the hay and get some in the stack.
Breakfast is waiting, have a Happy Hump Day. Be safe.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Administrator
11,790 Posts
good Hump Day morning folks.

It's cooler, at 66º here on the last day of spring. Not quite as humid, but we might get some showers later today. Would be nice not to have to water my grass. What I planted has sprouted, about 60% I'd say. Some bare patches will need hit again, but I'll wait until Fall, or even spring to do that. In the meantime, I'll continue watering the new stuff and try to keep it going.

Worked on the boat a bit last night again. This time I'm scrubbing/waxing the brightwork (metal). Got about 80% done before it got dark. I'll finish up tonight. Hopefully my compound gets here today so I can get started on the topside.

Better get moving. Have a good one!

Charlie

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
HAPPY HUMP DAY, GoGo! It's a hot, hot 78 degrees outside, going to 88. The good news is that we have some chance of pop-up rain this afternoon. Wish we had an honest to goodness cold front coming, but no such luck.

Y'all have a good'n and be safe out there.

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
Morning

Good morning from Indy. Relatively cool 77 this morning. They say we might get some rain but they don't really have much of a clue. Weather rock, I'm thinking. Took the opportunity to shut off the AC and hose out the outside unit. Had a bit of grass clippings in the heat exchangers or whatever they're called. Should have done that a couple of months ago but I forgot.

Not much else going on today except Menards and their 11% rebate on everything. There's some treated decking in my future.

Y'all have a good day.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Good morning from the mountains of Northern California. It’s 57 on the way to the low 90’s. Summer is coming on strong.

Enjoy your day and be careful out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts