Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Late late morning check in for me. I slept 10 hours without rolling over, did not get to sleep till about 2am, hurting all over from my rabbit hunting trip yesterday. I plan on going again in a few days. Bullets were all gone from Midsouth when I got on there. No worries, I have a double cavity 120 roundnose 9mm mold arriving today, I will be good to go from here on out. I can usually cast 250-300 bullets an hour, so in 3-4 hours, I should have about 1000 made up. I have to get going, late start means I am behind on several things I need to do. I need to get gas cans filled up, diesel also. You all have a good one, buff out.

·
Premium Member
4,822 Posts
Checking in from Sidney Nebraska from Cabelas parking lot. They had a few boxes of bullets but there wasn't much.

·
Registered
6,194 Posts

Here's a little Girl from Lower Alabama that us a Real Fishergirl. A little Fox who speaks our language and is a real outdoor girl unadorned with fake boobs and looks great the way she is.

Dang if I don't think that little gal is the real deal and tough as nails, JR. Cute, too.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts