Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Dean....glad they caught the SOB's. We've been lucky here, but neighbors have incidents like this once in a while.

We're headed to OKC tomorrow to resume radiation treatments. Every weekday for 25 treatments. Get to come home on weekends. SO that probably will run into My and the BBB. Don't know for sure yet....I'll just have to wait awhile to see. They also told me that would probably feel pretty weak last couple weeks of treatments.

Dean;;;you don't have a corner on the wind. Been howling here last 2-3 days (30-45 mph every day).

Prayers for our country and all Y'all.

·
Registered
13,029 Posts
Well....mornin boys...
Guess.I forgot to post this morning...lol
Think it was mid 40s and probably in the 70s now.
Took off a couple hours early today and may need fishing.
Supposed to rain the next 3 day, so figured this was.my chance to go...
Hope you all had a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Bruce, hoping for the best for your next course of radiation treatments. Stay strong.

I am scheduled for another PET scan on the 15th, and that will tell how the Keytruda is working for me, or if the nodules are gone.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
I just heard that joebiden is going to announce an Executive Order dealing with Gun Control tomorrow... Thursday.

I have a feeling there is going to be a bunch of Criminals on this website.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I heard that he will require that 'ghost guns' will require serialization and background checks. Also, he plans to outlaw concealable ARs. i.e. AR pistol with short barrel and arm braces.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I heard that he will require that 'ghost guns' will require serialization and background checks. Also, he plans to outlaw concealable ARs. i.e. AR pistol with short barrel and arm braces.
Sure glad that I don't have any of those things!!! I'm scared of ghosts anyway!😱
GOD BLESS. Dean

21 - 28 of 28 Posts