Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yes but, like you Dave........

I do agree with some of the points he made. There gets to be a lot of diary entries as well as messages that should be sent via email or telephone. I've been here since shortly after the board came online too and I agree, there's a lot more clutter. Of course, there's a heck of a lot more members too! Though, the new format really cuts down on the amount of drivvel one needs to sort thru to get to favorite topics also, which is great. I agree, the campfire format is the best, but some people use it as their own private message center.

I had to change my handle as I could not resolve issues with my old one. I sort of like the looks of the new "place" overall!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Is that you Norm?

I was wondering where you've been. I sent "Norm" a PM and did not hear back, thought you put me on your ignore list! LOL

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yup, it's me...ctxt

Someone beat me to the Norm username. I told Mike "That's okay, they can deal with all the people I've 'P-d' off over the years"....lol
Your best bet to contact me is my work email which you should still have.

see ya

·
Registered
568 Posts
I
One very interesting thing I have noticed is that anytime in the past the idea of changing the board's format came up the overwhelming opinion was to not change anything. Now that a major change has occured, the overwhelming opinion is that the change is great. Go figure?:confused:
It is like a lot of things in life, you don't know what your missing til you get a taste.:)

I was perfectly satisfied with the old board, but now like this one much better.

Oh! and welcome back Farewell whoever you are.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I do agree with some of the points he made. There gets to be a lot of diary entries as well as messages that should be sent via email or telephone. I've been here since shortly after the board came online too and I agree, there's a lot more clutter. Of course, there's a heck of a lot more members too! Though, the new format really cuts down on the amount of drivvel one needs to sort thru to get to favorite topics also, which is great. I agree, the campfire format is the best, but some people use it as their own private message center.

I had to change my handle as I could not resolve issues with my old one. I sort of like the looks of the new "place" overall!
I agree!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome back in here...

Good for you to come back in. The complaint you have should be less of a problem with this new format. Everything is contained now and cannot take space of another post that is more important to you, and push it off the page.

Though I dont know you, everyone enriches the board, and make good reading for someone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts