Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They didnt seem to make the transition over here to the new place....

Who else is missing from action???

·
Registered
596 Posts
I think James n TN

is now 22 Dasher.....don't know bout the others yet.....

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Yep, James n TN is = 22 Dasher, and I believe Ninja is posting under his initials, MS, but I won't swear to it. Gunnut...I don't have a clue...

P.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reminds me

A discussion I got into a few years ago, and was quoting a poster, and turned out, I was talking to the same guy, but was unaware he had a new handle. :rolleyes: Was good for a laugh, anyways.:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey..!

Sorry that i've been gone guys. School, shooting, the book, and everything else became overwhelming. I just stopped by yeaterday to check it out, and saw that i had to register.

Glad to see most of the gang is here.

I spoke with Gunnut a few weeks ago and he is well, busy at work and such.

This little effort: http://www.zediker.com/ has been nothing short of an all out jihad for me. What a learning / character building experience!

I gotta read a bunch of posts to catch up. Hope all of you are well!

s.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
What about 220 Memphis. Haven't seen him either.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yep, James n TN is = 22 Dasher, and I believe Ninja is posting under his initials, MS, but I won't swear to it. Gunnut...I don't have a clue...

P.
I am glad to hear James in TN is still around--didn't realize he had changed his name. I bought a Sierra reloading manual from him last summer through the classifieds. A very prompt and honest man to do business with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts